North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

The official bcu 2011/12 thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by chasemearound
doing Accounting and Finance at BCU come september (dunno why though, lol.) anyone doing the same tedious course or anything related? =p

I'm starting to regret the accounting and finance choice as well. It's not like it's the most interesting topic to listen to for hours upon end lool
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 81
anyone doing law m100?
Reply 82
Anybody doing ICT Foundation??
Original post by Sounds Loud
I'm second year now, the course is ****ing awesome, here is your tutor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vyCCDAdQzk if you're curious, he's a massive legend

Hahaha thanks for that :smile: So the course is good yeah? That's a relief :tongue:

Original post by becca_jk
Yay! :smile:, Definitely i want to talk to as many people as possible before we start! Im so excited! aww, thats so good :smile: Seems like a really fab uni actually. Have you got your accommodation sorted out yet? X

Me too! I know.. I can't wait. I look the look of the course. Well I've applied for it... but not heard anything far apart from comfirmation they received my application. I guess cause I only got given conditional offer at first. Have you?
Reply 84
Yeah i literally just found out! i emailed them earlier cause i was getting a little worried. Im in St Margarets, Flat 2... any neighbours?
Yeah i literally just found out! i emailed them earlier cause i was getting a little worried. Im in St Margarets, Flat 2... any neighbours?

Did they only tell you cause you asked?
Reply 86
Business and finance :smile: anyone else doing it? Does anyone know why the course is starting on the 1st cause that seems a bit early!
Reply 87
Original post by AndSparkles
Did they only tell you cause you asked?

Nope, i got an email saying i had been allocated a room and then asking me to log on to my BCU account and it told me. Email them if you are getting worried. Xx
Reply 88
I have a unconditional offer for Bcu this September to study media comms PR anyone else doing the same? X
I am studying Information and Communication Technology. Has anyone received any information about enrolment yet.
Nope, i got an email saying i had been allocated a room and then asking me to log on to my BCU account and it told me. Email them if you are getting worried. Xx

That sucks, but I don't seem to be alone. I'll wait till Friday morning I think.. then go for it.
Reply 91
Original post by gunit123

Original post by gunit123
anyone doing law m100?

Yeah I am :smile:
Hi guys, this is a question i posted in another thread but no one has given an answer yet so i was wondering if you guys could help out

Guys i have a question,

just got my acceptance letter from bcu telling me that induction is on the 20th but on the letter it also says that commence date is the 19th, does this mean that i only need to go in for the induction on the 20th and just ignore the 19th commence date? someone please answer

thanks
Email them? I think maybe 19th is moving in?
Reply 94
Original post by wastelander
Hi guys, this is a question i posted in another thread but no one has given an answer yet so i was wondering if you guys could help out

Guys i have a question,

just got my acceptance letter from bcu telling me that induction is on the 20th but on the letter it also says that commence date is the 19th, does this mean that i only need to go in for the induction on the 20th and just ignore the 19th commence date? someone please answer

thanks

Hiya! with my course my induction is on the 20th but my enrolement is on the 19th maybe this could be the same case with you??
Original post by Faiz1
Hiya! with my course my induction is on the 20th but my enrolement is on the 19th maybe this could be the same case with you??

Are you sure thats right because im pretty sure the induction and enrollment is meant to be on the same day? Thats what my letter says anyway.

Guys i have a question,

thanks

OK i just called the Business faculty and the lady said that the 20th is the day we start. She didnt have a clue about any letter saying 19th as the commence date lol. But she confirmed the 20th the date we start.
Original post by Faiz1

Mine is commence date: 19th
Induction: 20th

Original post by Faisal_R
OK i just called the Business faculty and the lady said that the 20th is the day we start. She didnt have a clue about any letter saying 19th as the commence date lol. But she confirmed the 20th the date we start.

Wow, phew! Thanks for letting us know, maybe the commence date was an error and should have been posted for the 20th?

So the first time we go in is now definetly on the 20th right?
Mine is commence date: 19th
Induction: 20th

Wow, phew! Thanks for letting us know, maybe the commence date was an error and should have been posted for the 20th?

So the first time we go in is now definetly on the 20th right?

Yep thats what i was told.What course are you doing anyway?
Original post by XxSophie01xX
Hello!
Is anyone doing English Literature? I've yet to find anyone on here doing it, would be nice to make some friends prior to going!

Hi! I'm doing english literature at BCU :smile: i just got my letter about induction and stuff this morning! I dont know anyone whos doing english lit there...I'm a bit nervous to be honest :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending