The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Cornerstone
I'll make the new one :smug:

MATE.. have you ever been to Casa Mexicana? http://www.casamexicana.co.uk/

Going there next weekend before a pub crawl into town for a mates bday. :pierre: I've been told it's really nice, but.. I dunno.
Original post by Ladipidoo
WART I'm a gracious loser m8. :zomg:

:no:

Why can't we put the new thread in Chat ffs. My post count is RIDICULOUS because of this thread :angry:
Original post by Delta_Aitch

Why can't we put the new thread in Chat ffs. My post count is RIDICULOUS because of this thread :angry:

:sadnod:

Innit, my postcount is 90 times higher than it should be because of this thread. :angry:
(edited 12 years ago)

Not in chat. :angry:
:sadnod:

Innit, my postcount is 90 times higher than it should be because of this. :angry:

I barely post anywhere else ffs :facepalm2:

Original post by Mask Of Sanity
Not in chat. :angry:

THEN WHERE?!
emmar wanted to make the new since she didnt get to make this one even though she got the 10000th in the last one :pierre:

Don't know who she is, what makes her so special to be allowed to make one and not me? :pierre:

Original post by Tucking Fypo
MATE.. have you ever been to Casa Mexicana? http://www.casamexicana.co.uk/

Going there next weekend before a pub crawl into town for a mates bday. :pierre: I've been told it's really nice, but.. I dunno.

Nah, I didn't but it looks like Flavourz but with just the mexican food :s-smilie:
I barely post anywhere else ffs :facepalm2:

THEN WHERE?!

Entertainment. :smug:

Or Fitness.
Entertainment. :smug:

Or Fitness.

Lmfao, Fashion and Beauty tbh
Don't know who she is, what makes her so special to be allowed to make one and not me? :pierre:

Nah, I didn't but it looks like Flavourz but with just the mexican food :s-smilie:

Flavourz is amazing. :coma:

Hmm, I said I'd go. Allow paying £12 for a burrito, tbh. But it's cool. :colonhash:
I should be mod for Fashion & Beauty.
...I just explained why.

Yeah, but which user is she? Or is that her username because I didn't see it around this thread
Reply 10031
hello peoplez
Lmfao, Fashion and Beauty tbh

LOL soz :colondollar: She's lovely_me :camp:

I had a feeling it was her.

Well she better make it quickly, we're almost going to the 10 100 now lol
Oh god, 50 posts past 10k :facepalm2:
Reply 10035
????????????????????????????????
...I just explained why. :pierre: I'm just saying Emma wanted to make the new one but if you want to do it then go ahead. :pierre:

Just seen this.

I want to make one, but I fear I'll face the biggest nightmare of a thread starter: Making one but realising that another one made the same and everyone posting there rather than here :sad:
Just seen this.

I want to make one, but I fear I'll face the biggest nightmare of a thread starter: Making one but realising that another one made the same and everyone posting there rather than here :sad:

:console:
I'm going to delete some posts. My postcount is ridiculous. :nothing:
:console:

LOL don't think anyone else is willing to, so.....:pierre:

**** it I'll do it! Anyone who doesn't come, I'll hunt them down myself!:angry: