The Student Room Group

Sky Box Games - Remember the Awesome Oldies?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ElMoro
Smash Twins! :biggrin:

That's it! :biggrin: I used to get into so much trouble when the phone bill came with premium rate calls to PlayJam... :ninja:
Reply 21
Oh man. Just found some old pics of king tutti :frown:

This thread has been an incredible wave of nostalgia.... :smile:

Love this :biggrin:
Original post by ElMoro

OMG! ADDICTIVE!

I actually feel sad that I don't play this anymore :frown: If they released this on xbox I would pay £40 for it, it's better than friggin black-ops anyday!
Reply 24
Original post by S129439
OMG! ADDICTIVE!

I actually feel sad that I don't play this anymore :frown: If they released this on xbox I would pay £40 for it, it's better than friggin black-ops anyday!

I know sky or someone should so release this on PSN and XBL even if they're not free!
Beehive Bedlam was awesome, so was Battleship :p:
Reply 26
Original post by ElMoro

I loved the music to King Tutti as well, it was so repetitive and amazing :frown:
Reply 27
Does anyone remember the game where you had to control a water shuttle safely through a maze of obstacle befor your fuel ran out. I totally forgot its name :confused:
Original post by JRecx
Does anyone remember the game where you had to control a water shuttle safely through a maze of obstacle befor your fuel ran out. I totally forgot its name :confused:

Fathom? :biggrin:
A mole pushing food around into his stores.... Anyone remember?
King Tutti was my favourite...
Reply 30
Beehive bedlam and battleships deprived me of a mother for a good 2 years.
Original post by lapis.chloerose
A mole pushing food around into his stores.... Anyone remember?
King Tutti was my favourite...

Marvin Mole !

hehe

I LOVED King Tutti, Marvin Mole, Fathom, Bumble Tumble, Beehive Bedlam, Battleships and then later on Denki Blocks, Word Crunch

but it was the best when it was "Open" instead of Sky Games / Sky Active
Beehive Bedlam was awesome.
Reply 33
Original post by Cats150
Beehive bedlam and battleships deprived me of a mother for a good 2 years.

Ahaha that's such a good observation

Posted from TSR Mobile
What was the fairy odd parents 4 player one called?
Reply 35
marvin the mole
Smash twins
Original post by whyumadtho
So many memories... there was that ice pong game on PlayJam too. Does anyone remember its name?

Smash twins
Is it still called beehive bedlam and how do you find it on play store app
Loved putting those baby bees back to bed, what an awesome game! :biggrin: Does anyone remember the question/trivia game with the blond host and his assistant. My cosins's strategy when she didn't know was to keep pressing the yellow button. Does anyone remember the disco game, where you needed to get the right moves to impress on the dance floor? It may have been on Playjam, I don't remember. Remember playing minesweep (with a chicken?), and one time I unbelievably won. Never happened, again. :tongue:

Oh, does anyone remember the strategy game where you played as a rabbit and you needed to get food(?) slotted into certain spaces. What was that game, again? Loved it, but it was so damn hard.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending