The Student Room Group

I really hate fat girls who...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Jelkin
Does this include skinny beautiful girls who don't care about their health or appearance?

I don't think you can call skinny girls beautiful.
Reply 81
You know what annoys me the most about fat girls? The fact that they say things like 'Oh don't judge me' or 'we need more acceptance' as if they a burns victims, when actually they are overweight because of their gluttony and being overweight is bad for their health. What is more, the standards that these women hold for men are still extremely high. They don't seem to have any problem judging men on characterisitics such as their height or looks and not only do they not accept them, they can't even tolerate them, firing off insults if any man who doesn't meet their standards dares to show an interest in them. So in conclusion, I have no sympathy for the women posting in this thread and I would say lose some god damn weight, you look fat and gross, either that or stop being massive hypocrites and lower your standards to an appropriate level.
Original post by Gemma :)!
This.

I'm a big girl myself, but one of my friends is even bigger, and every time I tell her about how much weight I've lost on my sponsored slim (13lbs so far, woooop) she'll go "aww Gem you don't need to lose weight, look at me" I feel like sayin yes I do, and so do you for your own health!!

I'm losing weight to be healthy for myself, and I think that should be what you think about above all ideas about what's considered attractive.

Glad you're losing weight well done, it is wierd I think people who want to change how they look would prefer everyone else just looked like them instead because its easier.

I agree on the health front but unfortunately what is attractive to men is generally the same as what is more healthy, its why people are attracted to swimwear models and FHM girls, not the media tricking us as never been kissed femenists like to tell us but that is the general healthy offspring bearing female form.
Original post by Hard.Target
Glad you're losing weight well done, it is wierd I think people who want to change how they look would prefer everyone else just looked like them instead because its easier.

I agree on the health front but unfortunately what is attractive to men is generally the same as what is more healthy, its why people are attracted to swimwear models and FHM girls, not the media tricking us as never been kissed femenists like to tell us but that is the general healthy offspring bearing female form.

I'll never be a feminist I know full well what you men are like ha ha :biggrin: I'm gonna work with it from now, not fight against it :P
Reply 84
Original post by Hard.Target
I hate when fat people complain at regular people's body worries as if they are less important to the person. For example if someone in generally good shape has been eating too much and is getting a gut, the fat person is like 'god how can you worry look at you' as if its a bad thing to keep yourself in shape because you look good relative to them.

Got to admit, this bothers me. My friends moan about being fat/ will give me evils when I pick up a size 6/8/10 in clothes shops and then I'll do something like walk home instead of take the bus and they'll be like "why do you bother? you're so skinny!" like exercising is only for weight loss and nothing to do with health at all :facepalm:
Reply 85
Original post by James4d
One such girl once said to me: "you know, I would **** you.. but I'm not good enough" *pause*

Seriously, what the hell was I meant to say to that?

Hahaha awkward !!
Original post by -Liam-
meh, I just hate the mASSive ones who will say 'I'm fat' and look at you until you reply. I mean how are you meant to respond?!

Just agree that she is fat then F*** all her friends until the message sinks in properly.
(edited 13 years ago)
Fat tits arn't nice tits.

Also, i ****ing hate it when fat girls describe themselves as curvy. Your not curvy, your a whale.
Original post by -Liam-
meh, I just hate the mASSive ones who will say 'I'm fat' and look at you until you reply. I mean how are you meant to respond?!

"I concur" (generally not the best option).
"Lose some weight if you're unhappy with the way you look then" (doesn't intend any offence, plus you're advising them).
Reply 89
Original post by bishbash
I really hate fat girls full stop. Unless they're funny, I like fat funny girls. They're funny.

Like Annie from The Smoking Room. She cracks me up.
Reply 90
Original post by Roo Bix
Junk on the shelf,
Junk in the trunk,
Man up, Man up,
Enjoy the chunk.

I can't believe no one else has repped you for this.
Reply 91
Original post by RollerBall
Worst, are the ones who are insecure so act outrageously loud and obnoxious in an attempt to hide it with an air of confidence. Despite the fact it's completely see through and down right irritating.

yes, very true!
I really hate the ones that think it's okay to wear leggings and just a t shirt. Every time they take a step it's like a cellulite party in their pants.
Reply 93
Original post by OhLollyLolly
I really hate the ones that think it's okay to wear leggings and just a t shirt. Every time they take a step it's like a cellulite party in their pants.

I hate to think how hot, chafed, sweaty and fishy these women get.

Quick Reply

Latest