The Student Room Group

I need help on writing an email to find out why i have been unsuccessful

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
My first choice university leeds met application to do to adult nursing has been unsuccessful and I want to email them to ask why but Im not sure how to word the email please help me!!!
Reply 1
Original post by parkerla02
My first choice university leeds met application to do to adult nursing has been unsuccessful and I want to email them to ask why but Im not sure how to word the email please help me!!!

:rolleyes: Just say that, they won't care how formal you are now you have been rejected.
Reply 2
Just be quite formal and say something like, Dear admissions tutor, I recently applied to study blah at blah and have been unsuccessful. Please could you give me some feedback on why I have not gained a place on this course. Thank you for your time.
Then include whatever details you need to. UCAS id?

It's not that important how you word it, and you won't make them change their mind.
Reply 3
Original post by JustLau

Original post by JustLau
Just be quite formal and say something like, Dear admissions tutor, I recently applied to study blah at blah and have been unsuccessful. Please could you give me some feedback on why I have not gained a place on this course. Thank you for your time.
Then include whatever details you need to. UCAS id?

It's not that important how you word it, and you won't make them change their mind.

Thank you that sounds good i got as far as to whom it may concern haha I know it wont change their minds but since now all my choices part from one im waiting to hear back from are unsuccessful i just want to know where im going wrong

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending