The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Folderol
You don't have a problem with Jews; you just think they should be nuked, that they are known to be liars, greedy, penny pinchers.

Keep fighting Zohaib!

i don't need to fight as iran will do the fighting, if there is any to do after the nuclear bombs are dropped
Reply 121
Original post by tehFrance
You're a plonker. Israel does not equal Jews, Israel is a diverse country of Arabs, Christians and Jews along with others.

Please leave you disgrace of a Pro-Palestinian Supporter.

if israel proclaims its a JEWISH STATE , the they shall be referred to as JEWS.
Original post by zohaib93
if israel proclaims its a JEWISH STATE , the they shall be referred to as JEWS.

Oh just shut up, that is not what they meant.
Reply 123
Oh just shut up, that is not what they meant.

thats exactly what they meant
Reply 124
i don't need to fight as iran will do the fighting, if there is any to do after the nuclear bombs are dropped

Keep dreaming, Iran arn't going to do anything, neither are the rest of the other arab countries in the middle east. Even if Iran did get hold of some nukes, and its debatable wether they would even use them, Israel/America will take them out before you can start your street party along with the rest of the anti-semites in this world.

I think you need to realise, Israel is here to stay, wether you like it or not.
(edited 13 years ago)
thats exactly what they meant

I refuse to acknowledge your stupid posts anymore.
Reply 126
Who can't wait to leave this thread?

I know I'm one of them.
Reply 127
You're a plonker. Israel does not equal Jews, Israel is a diverse country of Arabs, Christians and Jews along with others.

Please leave you disgrace of a Pro-Palestinian Supporter.

So supporting Palestinians is disgraceful you think?
Original post by ma3eeni
So supporting Palestinians is disgraceful you think?

No I meant he is a disgrace to the Pro-Palestinian Supporters.
Reply 129
Original post by CODKING
Er, my original post began with two short sentences, the first of which started with a modal verb. Finally there was a short question. From that you launch into a diatribe and that classic ingredient common to ALL the Zionist posters; you insult my intelligence.

The sad thing is you are dealing with a moderate but you are so wrapped up in israel's heroic god given struggle you can't moderate your feelings. I'm asking all the jews/zionists on here to try and have some appreciation of the utter despair the Palestinians must feel. Through that you might understand why they are drawn to extremism or martyrdom. Having the humility to accept even an infinitesimally small amount of blame in this mess could make a difference.

Dude. Are you high? Your original post argued that it is understandable why people might argue that Israel should be nuked - it is because apparantly they are frustrated with Israeli actions. That is what I reacted against and if you cant see why that is such a ridiculous, offensive and utterly moronic statement then I truly have nothing else to say to you.

Then you asked a series of questions. I answered them all. What are you talking about 'Israel's god given struggle'? have you even bothered to read what I said? I accepted that Israel's actions fuel extremism. twice. However I do not accept that this is the only cause for it, and I have explained to you why that is.

do you wish to engage and debate with what I said or do you just wish to generalise me together with all 'zionists' and simply disregard it? Just to clarfiy: I do not support the current Israeli government, I believe that Israel should eventually leave the west bank and I believe in a two state solution. At the same time however, I believe that Israel has the right to exist as a jewish state, and should have the full right to defend itself against those who seek to destroy it.

and I do apologise but yes I will insult your intelligence if you make idiotic claims about the conflict. Deal with it. from your previous posts you seem to be unaware of well known and substantial facts, such as that 20 % of Israel's population is muslim/christian, and that they enjoy full democratic rights - more so then any other country in the middle east. You also compared Israel/Palestine to Goliath/David, as if this really means anything at all. If you are going to debate in this thread I would appreciate it if you did just a little bit of research before hand.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 130
Original post by Balagan
Dude. Are you high? Your original post argued that it is understandable why people might argue that Israel should be nuked - it is because apparantly they are frustrated with Israeli actions. That is what I reacted against and if you cant see why that is such a ridiculous, offensive and utterly moronic statement then I truly have nothing else to say to you.

Then you asked a series of questions. I answered them all. What are you talking about 'Israel's god given struggle'? have you even bothered to read what I said? I accepted that Israel's actions fuel extremism. twice. However I do not accept that this is the only cause for it, and I have explained to you why that is.

do you wish to engage and debate with what I said or do you just wish to generalise me together with all 'zionists' and simply disregard it? Just to clarfiy: I do not support the current Israeli government, I believe that Israel should eventually leave the west bank and I believe in a two state solution. At the same time however, I believe that Israel has the right to exist as a jewish state, and should have the full right to defend itself against those who seek to destroy it.

and I do apologise but yes I will insult your intelligence if you make idiotic claims about the conflict. Deal with it. from your previous posts you seem to be unaware of well known and substantial facts, such as that 20 % of Israel's population is muslim/christian, and that they enjoy full democratic rights - more so then any other country in the middle east. You also compared Israel/Palestine to Goliath/David, as if this really means anything at all. If you are going to debate in this thread I would appreciate it if you did just a little bit of research before hand.

Yet again you prove a point I wasn't even trying to make.

You jews/Zionists/non-jewish zionists should take a look at yourselves. You are unable to express even the slightest sympathy for the Palestinian people and sneer at anyone who challenges you on TSR. Your arrogance is breathtaking and I’m starting to understand why people loathe you. I’m lucky enough to have a decent friend who is British and who just happens to be jewish. You could all learn some manners from him he’s only 15.

The reason this conflict will NEVER go away was encapsulated by Mark Regev when he was asked whether Israel would be apologising for the killing of unarmed civilians on the aid convoy. His answer was "apologise for what?" That is how far israel and its jewish supporters worldwide have come since 1948. You have sealed your own fate
Reply 131
Original post by CODKING

You jews/Zionists/non-jewish zionists should take a look at yourselves. You are unable to express even the slightest sympathy for the Palestinian people and sneer at anyone who challenges you on TSR. Your arrogance is breathtaking and I’m starting to understand why people loathe you. I’m lucky enough to have a decent friend who is British and who just happens to be jewish. You could all learn some manners from him he’s only 15.

The reason this conflict will NEVER go away was encapsulated by Mark Regev when he was asked whether Israel would be apologising for the killing of unarmed civilians on the aid convoy. His answer was "apologise for what?" That is how far israel and its jewish supporters worldwide have come since 1948. You have sealed your own fate

why are you so intent on strawmanning me into ridiculous positions that I dont hold? I do care for the suffering of the palestinians - why do I need to repeat myself to you again and again?

This is a bloody forum. Not all debate on here is going to be completely civil and courteous - this is true for either sides of this conflict, however funnily enough you only focus on us evil zionists, funny that!

Again, you have asked me a few questions, I replied to all of them. You have still not responded to my answers. why not?

by the way you should really cut it out with the big red text - it doesnt really help your argument.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by CODKING
non-jewish zionists

These people are kind of whacko, defending a country that isn't theirs :rolleyes:
Original post by CODKING
I’m lucky enough to have a decent friend who is British and who just happens to be jewish. You could all learn some manners from him he’s only 15.

Orthodox by any chance?
Original post by CODKING

Completely agree... we did nothing wrong :biggrin: oh and by aid convoy I assume you mean the terrorist flotilla who were transferring out of date medicines.
Original post by CODKING

You make a good point, many of the pro-Israel supporters on this thread are arrogant enough to put others down just for not having the same point of view as them. They always uphold their point of view as the only one that could possibly be logical and valid completely disregarding the views and intelligence of others. Also they don't realise that the pretentious flinging of terms such as strawman do not make them any more credible.
Reply 134
Original post by sherlllll
You make a good point, many of the pro-Israel supporters on this thread are arrogant enough to put others down just for not having the same point of view as them. They always uphold their point of view as the only one that could possibly be logical and valid completely disregarding the views and intelligence of others. Also they don't realise that the pretentious flinging of terms such as strawman do not make them any more credible.

Show me one instance where I put others down for not sharing the same view as me. one.

I only put down people when they state falshoods as truths, or when they display a complete ignorance of the issues surrounding this conflict.

The only points of view I will mock and put down are those related to holocaust denial, wishes to nuke Israel off the map, and blatantly antisemitic conspiracy theories about evil zionists controlling the world. I think this is fair enough.

And are you saying that I have not been strawmanned? I stated that suicide bombings can not be understood entirely as a result of Israeli actions, and that there are other factors involved. From this statement CODKING has claimed that I refuse to recognise palestinian suffering and that I never acknowledge Israeli wrong-doing, even though I never said anything like that. :s-smilie:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by ijaz
well said if there they nuke israel they destroy palestine aswell

The threat of Nuclear warfare has been almost eliminated by America's "Star Wars" system, now called the MDA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missile_Defense_Agency

America has the power to neutralize any nuclear missile.

Essentially, if Iran were to fire a nuke, it would be neutralized, as well as any other country's nukes.

What's worrying is the fact that America is no longer threatened by any other country in the world. It can launch all out nuclear warfare, without sustaining any major damage itself, leading to a massive shift of power towards America, that was also helped greatly by the fall of the Soviet Union.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 136
Original post by planetearth
The threat of Nuclear warfare has been almost eliminated by America's "Star Wars" system, now called the MDA.

Essentially, if Iran were to fire a nuke, it would be neutralized, as well as any other country's nukes.

What's worrying is the fact that America is no longer threatened by any other country in the world. It can launch all out nuclear warfare, without sustaining any major damage itself, leading to a massive shift of power towards America, that was also helped greatly by the fall of the Soviet Union.

AFAIK, missile defence is not 100% failsafe, I wasof the understanding the system could easily be tricked using methods such as sending hundreds and hundreds of missiles and only a couple being nukes, the system will just simply be overloaded. But I may be wrong, I just thought there were many ways to trick it. Furthermore, it doesnt stop things like a nuke in the back of a truck etc ...
Reply 137
Original post by planetearth

wikipedia is ot a reliable source i could type **** on there
Original post by ijaz
wikipedia is ot a reliable source i could type **** on there

Yes it is for certain articles.

Important articles can only be edited by experts and reliable sources in their respective fields.
Reply 139
Original post by leeber
Keep dreaming, Iran arn't going to do anything, neither are the rest of the other arab countries in the middle east. Even if Iran did get hold of some nukes, and its debatable wether they would even use them, Israel/America will take them out before you can start your street party along with the rest of the anti-semites in this world.

I think you need to realise, Israel is here to stay, wether you like it or not.

make no mistake about it, iran would not think twice about putting an end to israels illegal antics, unlike the rest of the arabs iran does not lick americas arse, iran has its own mind, and will act in the best interests of itself and not america, if thats means doing what the rest of the world is to scared to do becuase they **** it of america, then iran will do it, thats not anti semetic thats encouraging justice to be done. israel has been building illegal settlements and will not stop, un can't take action because of american vetoes, so there is only one way, its the last solution anyone would want to take but israel has left iran no choice.

Latest