Silk - New series. Anybody watch it?

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What did you think?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The first time I have come across this and just finished watching it- it’s awesome!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    how the hell that boy got a pupilage is beyond me....
    • 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just watched it on Iplayer...I think Maxine Peake does a really good job of acting in this. I really enjoyed watching it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    He stole the wig and gown from the shop :lol: That part really made me laugh, but I can't for the life of me figure out why he then proceeded to dunk it in tea :confused: Was he trying to make it look older or something?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Le Masquerador.)
    but I can't for the life of me figure out why he then proceeded to dunk it in tea :confused: Was he trying to make it look older or something?
    yes.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Le Masquerador.)
    He stole the wig and gown from the shop :lol: That part really made me laugh, but I can't for the life of me figure out why he then proceeded to dunk it in tea :confused: Was he trying to make it look older or something?
    lol I know. He is weird. :lolwut:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    still got to watch but it is on the iplayer...

erm... ye I kinda wanna become a barrister instead of a solicitor.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Looks to be good. Definitely makes me think about what the right thing to do is for the different people

Wouldn't the guy who was snorting cocaine be struck off once he undergoes some tests at the hospital for that busted leg?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopple)
    Looks to be good. Definitely makes me think about what the right thing to do is for the different people

Wouldn't the guy who was snorting cocaine be struck off once he undergoes some tests at the hospital for that busted leg?
    Surely he wouldn'r undergo blood tests of any kind for a busted leg...(not going off any medical knowledge, merely years of watching Casualty....)

But agree, loved it. I love the character of Martha and her whole morality approach, though must admit I find myself agreeing with Clive pre-fall
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tericon)
    Surely he wouldn'r undergo blood tests of any kind for a busted leg...(not going off any medical knowledge, merely years of watching Casualty....)

But agree, loved it. I love the character of Martha and her whole morality approach, though must admit I find myself agreeing with Clive pre-fall
    If I were a responsible doctor, and someone came to hospital with a damaged leg and eyes looking like they'd had some coke, I'd do some tests
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    No, as I find it difficult to watch legal dramas. Possibly because I think our attitude and use of the legal process has become too much like the U.S.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    No, as I find it difficult to watch legal dramas. Possibly because I think our attitude and use of the legal process has become too much like the U.S.
    No harm in watching one episode. It's on the iplayer too so you can wander off and it'll remember your place.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think it was semi-accurate portrayal? I mean the processes, not the characters.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    If I were a responsible doctor, and someone came to hospital with a damaged leg and eyes looking like they'd had some coke, I'd do some tests
    Maybe he just started sniffing it when she caught him.

A doctor might just do an X-ray of the leg and just a bandage for the wound. :dontknow:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Very good.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing Billy (grey) raped Martha and got her pregnant?

That is one messed up court case, both lawyers think they're on the wrong side, the pupils are working both sides of the case (though Neve (sp?) did tell Martha).

(Original post by lonely14)
    A doctor might just do an X-ray of the leg and just a bandage for the wound. :dontknow:
    And no, that wasn't just a bandage

Martha must like him though, to both not report him for cocaine use and for withholding important witness statements. That's two careers he owes her in two hours.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing Billy (grey) raped Martha and got her pregnant?

That is one messed up court case, both lawyers think they're on the wrong side, the pupils are working both sides of the case (though Neve (sp?) did tell Martha).

And no, that wasn't just a bandage

Martha must like him though, to both not report him for cocaine use and for withholding important witness statements. That's two careers he owes her in two hours.
    *Niamh

And yeah, I was thinking that Billy had sex with Martha, not too sure about rape though. Another stonking episode, loving it.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I missed the first ep, but watched it last night and really enjoyed it. I love court dramas, always make me want to be a barrister!

Who is the boy pupil? He reminds me of someone. It's so weird seeing Natalie Dormer all blonded-out as the girl pupil! And she's like 30, doesn't really pass for a 21-year-old does she?!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 7, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.