The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester Uni PGCE Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hi all, me and 3 other girls have signed up for a house in Manchester but have been let down by the last member of our group so we are looking for one more person. We are all PGCE students, 2 doing primary and 1 doing maths. If anyone is still looking for a house share drop me a message and I'll send you the details for the house. I have also posted this message on the Facebook group so if its easier to contact through there thats cool.
Thanks,
Sarah.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 61
ditto the above! It's a nice house, all double bedrooms with a spare room for storage, two bathrooms, new kitchen and loads of off-street parking for a very reasonable price. Please don't hesitate to send one of us a message if you're interested!
Reply 62
Hey i am a first year under grad , studying comouters and have gotten the george kenyon hall , are there any undergrads at all in this building ?. /
Reply 63
Hi, i know this thread is quite old now but i can't work out how to start a new one...

I am a Primary PGCE student starting at Manchester is September and am working out what to do about accommodation. I'm considering halls but would really like a house share with some other people in a similar situation!

If anyone's in the same boat please let me know :smile:

Ellen (23)
Original post by Ellbell89
Hi, i know this thread is quite old now but i can't work out how to start a new one...

I am a Primary PGCE student starting at Manchester is September and am working out what to do about accommodation. I'm considering halls but would really like a house share with some other people in a similar situation!

Ellen (23)

You need to go back to the forum (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=29) and click on the little orange button that says 'create new thread' :smile:

You might also find the accommodation classifieds forum useful http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=576
Reply 65
Original post by Ellbell89

Ellen (23)

Hi there! My name is Nadine. I'm from Northern Ireland. Im starting the PGCE Secondary Art and Design in September at the East Didsbury Campus. Im also completely confused with accomodation and what would be the 'right' choice for this year. Ive received my confirmation for the Broomhurst Halls in East Didsbury, however, they are catered and the food I've heard is horrible, and its out of the way a bit, given you are only at the campus for about 3/4months of the 10/12.

I have also looked at professional flat sharing in east didsbury on spare room.co.uk, but then again you could end up with some odd balls, or loud/messy flatmates and paying the same money (approximately £350 pcm.) Another option is Manchester Student Village near Oxford Road Station, which I am definitely considering now :smile: Glad to hear im not alone in this predicament :smile:

Nadine
Reply 66
Hi Nadine, have you managed to find somewhere?

Original post by NJulia
Hi there! My name is Nadine. I'm from Northern Ireland. Im starting the PGCE Secondary Art and Design in September at the East Didsbury Campus. Im also completely confused with accomodation and what would be the 'right' choice for this year. Ive received my confirmation for the Broomhurst Halls in East Didsbury, however, they are catered and the food I've heard is horrible, and its out of the way a bit, given you are only at the campus for about 3/4months of the 10/12.

I have also looked at professional flat sharing in east didsbury on spare room.co.uk, but then again you could end up with some odd balls, or loud/messy flatmates and paying the same money (approximately £350 pcm.) Another option is Manchester Student Village near Oxford Road Station, which I am definitely considering now :smile: Glad to hear im not alone in this predicament :smile:

Nadine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending