The Student Room Group

interview help!

Anything i should prepare myself on before the interview?

what i should wear?

ahhh so nervous i really need this after some rejections!

any help and advice would be great

thanks a lot :smile: x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm totally in the same boat as you!

I've had 2 rejections and got 2 interviews :smile:

Where have you applied for?
xx
Reply 2
Original post by hollybish
I'm totally in the same boat as you!

I've had 2 rejections and got 2 interviews :smile:

Where have you applied for?
xx

bedfordshire
surrey
northampton
nottingham
greenwich

have interviews at bedfordshire and surrey
what about you?:smile:

GOOD LUCK in urs :smile: x x
Reply 3
Good luck in yours too :smile:!!

When is your bedford one?

I'm so nervous :P

I'm not sure what i'm gonna wear yet. Think just smart trousers and a top. Nothing too formal but not too casual.

And for prep i've just gone through some questions and stuff that they may ask! xx
Reply 4
Good luck in yours too :smile:!!

When is your bedford one?

I'm so nervous :P

I'm not sure what i'm gonna wear yet. Think just smart trousers and a top. Nothing too formal but not too casual.

And for prep i've just gone through some questions and stuff that they may ask! xx

my beds one is on the 9th of march :smile: whens urs? x
Reply 5
Original post by bellyboo
my beds one is on the 9th of march :smile: whens urs? x

me toooo :smile: what time? x
Reply 6
me toooo :smile: what time? x

11:30 u? :smile:
what you going to wear? x
Reply 7
11:30 u? :smile:
what you going to wear? x

me toooo! where abouts are you from?

i'm not sure yet, think im gonna have to go shopping and find something smart, what about you? xx
Reply 8
me toooo! where abouts are you from?

i'm not sure yet, think im gonna have to go shopping and find something smart, what about you? xx

same going try find something smart :smile:

and I'm from kent u? x
Reply 9
same going try find something smart :smile:

and I'm from kent u? x

nottingham :smile:
Reply 10
nottingham :smile:

how longs it going take u to get there? x
Reply 11
how longs it going take u to get there? x

about 2 hours it says on google maps :P but depends on traffic and stuff. what about you?! are you driving down yourself? x
Reply 12
about 2 hours it says on google maps :P but depends on traffic and stuff. what about you?! are you driving down yourself? x

around 2 hours 2! and yeah ill be driving down :smile:
Reply 13
around 2 hours 2! and yeah ill be driving down :smile:

:smile: add me on facebook... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=584287152 easier to talk on there!
Reply 14

:smile: add me on facebook... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=584287152 easier to talk on there!

aww im sorry i never use facebook! good luck on ur interviews thou!
Reply 15
aww im sorry i never use facebook! good luck on ur interviews thou!

how did you find the interview?!?
Reply 16
how did you find the interview?!?

hi hun...
to be honest i didnt go
i was thinking about it all week and i already got my offer for the uni i really wanted to go to and didnt see the point in going up there!
i kinda feel like i should have checked it out but i just wanted to firm my offer!
i also applied for child nursing at that uni and decided i would rather just do adult

i kinda thought as i got my place in the uni i REALLY want to go to i might aswell just accept it!

how was the place though?

i wish you LOADS of luck :smile: im sure you did great :smile:
Reply 17
hi hun...
to be honest i didnt go
i was thinking about it all week and i already got my offer for the uni i really wanted to go to and didnt see the point in going up there!
i kinda feel like i should have checked it out but i just wanted to firm my offer!
i also applied for child nursing at that uni and decided i would rather just do adult

i kinda thought as i got my place in the uni i REALLY want to go to i might aswell just accept it!

how was the place though?

i wish you LOADS of luck :smile: im sure you did great :smile:

ohhh right :smile: where have you accepted to go to then? well done for getting a place :smile:

yeah i understand what you mean, if i had an offer for somewhere else beforehand i dont think i would have gone either!! wish i had applied for adult now i think as there are only 12 places for child :frown::frown: got to wait and see until easter tho!

mmmm tbh, the place isnt that great! haha, its abit rough. haha! and we had to wait agggesss for our interview, i got there at like 11 and didnt leave until 5!

xxxx
Reply 18
ohhh right :smile: where have you accepted to go to then? well done for getting a place :smile:

yeah i understand what you mean, if i had an offer for somewhere else beforehand i dont think i would have gone either!! wish i had applied for adult now i think as there are only 12 places for child :frown::frown: got to wait and see until easter tho!

mmmm tbh, the place isnt that great! haha, its abit rough. haha! and we had to wait agggesss for our interview, i got there at like 11 and didnt leave until 5!

xxxx

hiyah :smile: i got my place at the uni of surrey its really really nice there and the nursing area looks like a hospital set up...they had these bodies that looked like humans and could throw up and have blood coming through and all that haha apparently only 5 in the uk and they have 2 of them

what was the bedford equitment like?
only 12 places :\ ahh was there a lot of people getting interviewed?
thats such a long day :\ did they provide u with lunch?
im sure you did great :smile: hope u get an offer there and from ur other places :smile:

maybe you can ask them to change it to adult i know they let u do that :smile:
easter thats quite a long wait but it will fly by :smile:

good luck again x x x
Reply 19
hiyah :smile: i got my place at the uni of surrey its really really nice there and the nursing area looks like a hospital set up...they had these bodies that looked like humans and could throw up and have blood coming through and all that haha apparently only 5 in the uk and they have 2 of them

what was the bedford equitment like?
only 12 places :\ ahh was there a lot of people getting interviewed?
thats such a long day :\ did they provide u with lunch?
im sure you did great :smile: hope u get an offer there and from ur other places :smile:

maybe you can ask them to change it to adult i know they let u do that :smile:
easter thats quite a long wait but it will fly by :smile:

good luck again x x x

awesome!! well done, i didnt look at that uni! sounds really good tho!

we didnt see any equipment haha. yeah there were lots of people being interviewed but for adult, mental health aswell as child! no they didnt provide us with lunch haha, it was so rubbish!!

thankyou :smile: good luck at surrey!! :smile: xxx

Quick Reply

Latest