The Student Room Group

OK..mates ex girlfriend..

??
(edited 12 years ago)
if you like the man than don't let other things inhibit you. however, you ex's mate might strain his relationship with him if your ex disapproves. this might make things awkward and bitter.
Reply 2
Seriously, move on. If you like him then get with him. the other guy is your EX he has no say now.
Reply 3
If you like the man then go for it, why should previous relationships hinder your future...?
Reply 4
him and your ex will probably have issues over this, depending on how close they are. But given the cheating he could well be bored of you and wouldn't really care :dontknow: it differs between guys what the boundaries are.

only one way to find out though
Reply 5
I am Agustine i want to thank Dr Humen for what he has done for me at first i thought i will never my love back again until i decided to give it a trie. i told him that my ex lover which i loved with all my heart left me for another woman all Dr Humen did was to laugh and said he will be back to me in 2days time i taught he was lying on the 2rd day my ex called me and said he want to see me,i was shocked then he came over to my place and started begging that he was bewitched,immediately i forgives him and now we are back and he his really madly in love with me.All thanks to Dr Humen he indeed wonderful incise you wanna contact him here his is private mail [email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending