The Student Room Group

A question for the MEN (girls can answer too): Would you have sex with the hot lady?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Roo Bix
Ethics matter, Megan Fox or not.

If you were 'that' desperate to sleep with this hypothetical girl, at least break up with your partner before hand instead of diminishing all trust in the palm of your hand.

But what if you really like your partner, but you still want this hypothetical girl for some happy-funtime holiday sex? You will never see the holiday girl again, and the holiday girl doesnt want a relationship, she just wants to have sex with you while you are on holiday.
I'm Asian. I'll take any meat i can get!
Wow, I'm impressed by the number of guys who wouldn't!
Yes, I don't believe monogamy works anyway.
Original post by sweetascandy

Why are you surprised?

Sex isn't all we think about. :wink:
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
I'm Asian. I'll take any meat i can get!

lool. Btw you have an awesome username.
Original post by sweetascandy

I'm surprised as well. I said no, but now that I've had time to think about it, I would probably say yes...and for that I feel terrible :frown:
No. Although knowing my luck, while I was on holiday, my girlfriend would have been given the same proposition from Johnny Depp and said yes.
Reply 28
Megan Fox has a toe thumb.

Just throwing it out there... wondering if it may change things.

Spoiler

I do realise that if Megan Fox was offering you sex, her thumbs would probably be the last thing that were on your mind
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by Lewroll
But what if you really like your partner, but you still want this hypothetical girl for some happy-funtime holiday sex? You will never see the holiday girl again, and the holiday girl doesnt want a relationship, she just wants to have sex with you while you are on holiday.

If you've made a commitment to someone, you shouldn't see it through only until Megan Fox turns up.
Reply 30
I'd say no. And before you say how do you know? Cause I just do :P
Original post by Liam_G
Megan Fox has a toe thumb.

Just throwing it out there... wondering if it may change things.

Spoiler

I do realise that if Megan Fox was offering you sex, her thumbs would probably be the last thing you'd be worried about.

WTF :lolwut: Holy moly what is that?

Spoiler

Actually you are right, if Megan Fox was here right now offering me sex I wouldn't care if she had two thumbs, I would still say yes (although if she had two thumbs I would make sure we used extra protection, cos I wouldnt want her to get pregnant and have a beautiful deformed baby)

(edited 13 years ago)
If I had a girlfriend I was into, no, because doing the right thing would, as an earlier poster said, give me some pride.

I'd hate myself for it though for a very long time. But I'd feel good in the end. :awesome:
Would like to say no, but would it probably be a yes. Men weren't created to be monogamous.
Original post by Lewroll
Hello men (and wo-men)

So you are on a holiday somewhere nice, not too cheap, but the beach is nice and there is a good bar. A friendly atmosphere. Perhaps somewhere in the Caribbean or the Mediterranean. Anyway location isnt that important, all you need to know is that you are on holiday, somewhere sunny and far away from England.

So you are on holiday (alone) you've left the girlfriend/wife at home in England (unlucky for her). You are at the bar drinking a pineapple juice when a beautiful woman walks up to you and starts chatting (this is a hypothetical situation of course, a beautiful woman probably wouldn't talk to you in real life :frown:).

She looks a bit like Megan Fox or Jessica Alba or Cameron Diaz or Dania Ramirez or Kelly Rowland (you pick one). She asks you for sex. Your girlfriend will NEVER find out.

Do you do it?

Wo-men can answer too, just switch the hes for shes and change the 5 hot women to 5 men you find appealing :colonhash:

I voted no btw. I'm a nice guy ladies :smug:

Heres some pictures of the lovely ladies to aid your decision

Megan Fox

Spoiler

Cameron Diaz

Spoiler

Dania Ramirez

Spoiler

Kelly Rowland

Spoiler

Jessica Alba

Spoiler

no, I'm always loyal to the end.
Original post by KingMessi
If I had a girlfriend I was into, no, because doing the right thing would, as an earlier poster said, give me some pride.

I'd hate myself for it though for a very long time. But I'd feel good in the end. :awesome:

How awful would it be if you came back from your holiday and your girlfriend dumped you :biggrin:
I think I would be quite tempted with what was on offer but I would say no. Even if I did, I can not lie and would tell the girlfriend/wife as soon as I got home which would ruin everything you ever had with that person.
Original post by Lewroll
How awful would it be if you came back from your holiday and your girlfriend dumped you :biggrin:

Those would be justifiable grounds for suicide...:cry2:
Original post by 21stcenturyphantom
I think I would be quite tempted with what was on offer but I would say no. Even if I did, I can not lie and would tell the girlfriend/wife as soon as I got home which would ruin everything you ever had with that person.

If I did, I wouldn't say anything. I would just hope the horrible feeling of guilt would disappear.
Original post by Lewroll
Hello men (and wo-men)

So you are on a holiday somewhere nice, not too cheap, but the beach is nice and there is a good bar. A friendly atmosphere. Perhaps somewhere in the Caribbean or the Mediterranean. Anyway location isnt that important, all you need to know is that you are on holiday, somewhere sunny and far away from England.

So you are on holiday (alone) you've left the girlfriend/wife at home in England (unlucky for her). You are at the bar drinking a pineapple juice when a beautiful woman walks up to you and starts chatting (this is a hypothetical situation of course, a beautiful woman probably wouldn't talk to you in real life :frown:).

She looks a bit like Megan Fox or Jessica Alba or Cameron Diaz or Dania Ramirez or Kelly Rowland (you pick one). She asks you for sex. Your girlfriend will NEVER find out.

Do you do it?

Wo-men can answer too, just switch the hes for shes and change the 5 hot women to 5 men you find appealing :colonhash:

I voted no btw. I'm a nice guy ladies :smug:

Heres some pictures of the lovely ladies to aid your decision

Megan Fox

Spoiler

Cameron Diaz

Spoiler

Dania Ramirez

Spoiler

Kelly Rowland

Spoiler

Jessica Alba

Spoiler