The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
I think that it went quite well ! It was an individual interview :biggrin: x
Reply 121
Original post by nicuk2012
Hi Imon,

how did your interview go at Edge Hill? Was it a group and individual interview? x

It was an individual interview!
I've already got my offer :biggrin: x woohoo
Reply 122
Original post by lmon
It was an individual interview!
I've already got my offer :biggrin: x woohoo

Well done!!!! :smile: You can relax now. I have only just sent my ucas form to Edge Hill. How long after you had sent your form did you get asked to come for an interview? xx
Reply 123
I sent mine 12th November and received my interview 21st I think... :biggrin: xx
Reply 124
Hi

Have you now finished your course
Hi I'm looking to study to become an ODP what uni is the best?? My top 5 uni's are bournemouth, Birmingham, edge hill, London south banks or bucks uni. Which one is the best
Reply 126
ive got an interview for odp course at uclan at the end of march- any advice about format or content? ive read through all the comments and it seems the interview changed recently - 6 topic questions?
i have an interview on odp in feb at bucks uni and i feel very nervous. can u guys giv me sum tips plz.

Thanks

jab
Original post by lmon
I think that it went quite well ! It was an individual interview :biggrin: x

hi

wat kind of questions were you asked?
Original post by Jabeen17
hi

wat kind of questions were you asked?

The person you've quoted hasn't been on the site in over six months and this thread is intended for people who applied to start over four years ago and would have finished their training two years ago. The current ODP applicants thread is here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2894209
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest