Reply 22
Original post by blahblah12
Congrats!!! was it a letter?
...Im still waitung! :frown:

Yeah, just a letter, Good Luck :biggrin:
Reply 23
Original post by amsie/
Yeah, just a letter, Good Luck :biggrin:

I got AN OFFER!!! WOOHOO....the letter came the same day as ucas tho :smile: i guess ill be seeing you there :smile:
Reply 24
Hey

i got a chemistry interview on the 1st of March but do not know the time it starts...can any one let me know?
thanks

P.S... r u prepared
i got interviewed at UCL but got rejected :frown:...which is ok seeing as it was my 3rd choice...but i really like Queen Mary and i dont seem to make good first impressions
any tips?
thanks! :smile:

heeey, this is kinda late, but how did ure interview go. i ve got one soon, cos i recently changed my course. What type of questions did they ask?? and were there many chemistry questions asked? id really appreciate it if u could help me. Thanx
Reply 25
Original post by booooom
heeey, this is kinda late, but how did ure interview go. i ve got one soon, cos i recently changed my course. What type of questions did they ask?? and were there many chemistry questions asked? id really appreciate it if u could help me. Thanx

Hey
Its fine! That does seem quite late..
Basically
I suggest you talk to the admission tutor alot, so he can put a face to your UCAS. and we got different interviewers in the same room, but they had different backgrounds. mine was from a physic background so that he asked me describe carbon etc.... and then it went to spectrometer (IR).. then it was about NH3 and the haber process, and then he asked me what topic i liked (Kinetics) and then he asked me about the the arrhenius equation!!!
Hey

i got a chemistry interview on the 1st of March but do not know the time it starts...can any one let me know?
thanks

P.S... r u prepared
i got interviewed at UCL but got rejected :frown:...which is ok seeing as it was my 3rd choice...but i really like Queen Mary and i dont seem to make good first impressions
any tips?
thanks! :smile:

hey, i just wanted to ask, do you know WHY you got rejected??
Reply 27
Original post by pinkcherrytart
hey, i just wanted to ask, do you know WHY you got rejected??

Hey
Yup it was because my personal statement was originally set as a medicine applicant therefore they assumed I didn't really want to study chemistry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending