Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why would my ex boyfriend unblock me over this?

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    My sister's friends are friends with my ex boyfriend. One of them shared a link about muslims burning poppies or something like that, anyway it turned into a debate. My ex was commenting on there because someone was writing his name however his comments were not showing up as he had me blocked. I made a comment on to it about something he was obviously saying. He unblocked me and started questioning me. Because he had me blocked it wouldn't have shown my comments for him either, but someone else had said 'that is not quite the point we are getting at young miss woodcock'. He has had me blocked on there for nearly a year but why would he unblock me just so he could start going on at me? I replied just saying 'ok' when he had justified his point.. now he is trying to carry it on saying 'would you disagree with me then?'
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    maybe because he wants to annoy you and doing that seems like a more effective way of doing it right now.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Urgh,
    Why don't you just ask him? Actually, no, just block him; this means there's one less facebook related thread on tsr.
    The way people overanalyse facebook things is really beginning to bug me.
    • 110 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't know tbh, you sound like the sort of person that should be kept blocked.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amywoody2009)
    My sister's friends are friends with my ex boyfriend. One of them shared a link about muslims burning poppies or something like that, anyway it turned into a debate. My ex was commenting on there because someone was writing his name however his comments were not showing up as he had me blocked. I made a comment on to it about something he was obviously saying. He unblocked me and started questioning me. Because he had me blocked it wouldn't have shown my comments for him either, but someone else had said 'that is not quite the point we are getting at young miss woodcock'. He has had me blocked on there for nearly a year but why would he unblock me just so he could start going on at me? I replied just saying 'ok' when he had justified his point.. now he is trying to carry it on saying 'would you disagree with me then?'
    I wasn't really paying much attention but that part made me giggle.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amywoody2009)
    my last name is woodcock too

maybe he wants to be friends with you again?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 26, 2011
New on TSR

Moving on from GCSEs

What advice would you give someone starting A-levels?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.