The Student Room Group

Foods that you've oversaturated your taste buds with.

We've all got a food that we used to love and eat to excess, and now we hate it.

Mine's Oreo cookies - had them twice a day for 5 days when we did D of E, and now I can't stand them.

What's yours?
Reply 1
Sugary cereals i.e Coco Pops, Frosties, etc.
They taste way too sugary for me now.

It's been about a year since I used to eat them.
Reply 2
cheese and onion crisps
Reply 3
Prawn cocktail Pringles :coma:
Reply 4
prawn toast- it's so yack now.
Bread
Reply 6
Toasties. When we first got a toastie maker it was like god's gift to mankind, now... uuuurgh. Just the thought of a ham and cheese toastie makes me feel a bit sick.
Reply 7
King Prawns.. Eww
Reply 8
Skips!! Those crisps that were prawn cocktail flavour.. I used to eat them all the time when I was younger, now I can't stand them and I find it difficult to eat normal prawn cocktail crisps... It saddens me. It truly does.
Reply 9
Original post by lukas1051
Toasties. When we first got a toastie maker it was like god's gift to mankind, now... uuuurgh. Just the thought of a ham and cheese toastie makes me feel a bit sick.

this. without the ham since i'm a veggie.
Jam Sandwiches. I lived my whole childhood eating them.
Reply 11
Special K, especially the red berries.

Used to have it every day before I started uni, even after coming back I still get put off by that sugary load...

And tea. Yes, it actually happened. Had to change to soya milk to try and mix things up a little. I now rotate tea brands.
Coke. I spent years drinking it every day, now I can't stand the taste :colondollar:
Ham Sandwiches. used to have them everyday at school, couldn't stomach one now. Fortuently I can manage the proper butchered sliced ham on its own, but will never eat packaged processed ham again! Puke.
Reply 15
Uh, mince pies?

I think that's pretty much it.
Tinned tuna. I used to eat it several times a week up until my first year of uni. Then I got so fed up of it, and now the thought of eating it makes me feel a little bit nauseous - haven't touched it in over two years. :puke:
Reply 17
custard creams, i haven't eaten one for the last three years and ketchup i use to pour ketchup on EVERTYTHING now i find it hard to eat it on chips
Rice Krispies and ham sandwiches, had them every day for breakfast/lunch while in school.. I can't touch them now.
Thought this would have been TotoMimo :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest