The Student Room Group

Ice Cream!!

Scroll to see replies

Ben & Abduls Chocolate flavored chocolate or Kulfi from Patels Cash & Carry.
Apple icecream. And all italian icecream.
Are you fat TotoMimo? lol :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by lizfairy
Are you fat TotoMimo? lol :smile:

I'm 5'7 and about 96lbs.

You can be a foodie without being a fatty!

FOOD ROCKS!
Original post by TotoMimo
I'm 5'7 and about 96lbs.

You can be a foodie without being a fatty!

FOOD ROCKS!

Yeah I am slim to and love food, but still, it seems funny considering icecream with millionaire shortbread :P

These folks make some of the best ice cream I've had. I enjoy a traditional hot-fudge sundae sometimes, but lately Ive really been faving their milkshakes made with that great ice cream. Best part is they will mix fresh fruit with the icecream and my fave flavor; chocolate and fresh banana!:colondollar:
Ben & Jerry's Half Baked. = Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Chocolate FUDGE Brownies and vanilla/chocolate ice cream mixed into one bowl of omg :drool:
Reply 27
Original post by lizfairy
Yeah I am slim to and love food, but still, it seems funny considering icecream with millionaire shortbread :P

Two of the most unhealthy, fattening things combined - no wonder it creates the single greatest tasty dessert on earth. Sometimes bad is so, SO good. :wink:
Two of the most unhealthy, fattening things combined - no wonder it creates the single greatest tasty dessert on earth. Sometimes bad is so, SO good. :wink:

definately... I made my own icecream varieties by adding vanilla icecream to homemade cookie dough and dark chocolate chips. Nom!!
Reply 29
Original post by Zebracolors

These folks make some of the best ice cream I've had. I enjoy a traditional hot-fudge sundae sometimes, but lately Ive really been faving their milkshakes made with that great ice cream. Best part is they will mix fresh fruit with the icecream and my fave flavor; chocolate and fresh banana!:colondollar:

Coldstone Creamery - that place was on the news over here in the UK for having the fattiest ice cream products of any chain in the world! I remember that because in the same program they showed that one of their PB Milkshakes had 2010 calories in it and 2 day's worth of saturated fat - I bet it tastes freaking awesome!

Make sure you go for take-away, so you can ingest beside a hospital!! Heheheh!
lol Toto :biggrin:
Yes quite good and Im sure very fattening too! But that is why I don't have them very often.
Ben & Jerry's Half-Baked, Cookie Dough, Phish Food and Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Hagen Daaz Cookies and Cream, Magnums and Feasts are all amazing. :biggrin: And I had this in Venice last year and it was pretty epic:

Reply 32
Original post by christielovesyou
Ben & Jerry's Half-Baked, Cookie Dough, Phish Food and Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Hagen Daaz Cookies and Cream, Magnums and Feasts are all amazing. :biggrin: And I had this in Venice last year and it was pretty epic:

That ice cream cookie sandwich looks absurd-o-licious.

In a similar vein, try this out for an orgasmic dessert.

STEP ONE: go out and buy yourself two Millies Cookies. Toffee or White Chocolate work best, or the nut ones for extra bite.

STEP TWO: Buy some Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Other varieties that work are the more plain/caramel-based ones.

STEP THREE (optional): Purchase some Marshmallow Fluff.

STEP FOUR: Get your two cookies, spread the flat sides with some fluff. Plonk some ice cream on top, sandwich together.

STEP FIVE
: Eat/have orgasm.
Reply 33
Original post by laughylolly
Blue Bell's Birthday Cake Flavoured ice cream. Omg...

I have never heard of Blue Bell ice cream before. Where can you get it?

Just finished off some Ben and Jerry's Phish Food. My favourite flavour is mint choc though. :smile:
Anything by carte dor :coma:
For me, the ultimate ice cream treat is Maxibon.

Ohhhh lord they remind me of my childhood. Mmm.

My favourite ice-cream is probably Baked Alaska and Caramel Chew Chew by Ben & Jerry's :3
Reply 36
i'm addicted to stracciatella
and married to her, so only her in my life.
Original post by LTC1409
I have never heard of Blue Bell ice cream before. Where can you get it?

Just finished off some Ben and Jerry's Phish Food. My favourite flavour is mint choc though. :smile:

It's an Ice Cream made in Brenham, Texas. You can only get it in a few states in the US. Their ice creams have the signature of being very home made and there are a lot of original flavours. When I was abroad I was lucky enough to find some Vanilla, and Vanilla and Strawberry Blue Bell Ice Cream but this was in an American supermarket. I used to live in Texas so I lived off the stuff! It's just another amazing american food that you can't get here as far as I know.

http://www.bluebell.com/?showsplash=0
I really like the flavours of Walls ice cream you get in Ireland - you get banana flavour and raspberry ripple made with white vanilla :drool:

And loads of others! But they are not sold in the UK at all :frown:
Ben and Jerry's or Haagen dazs (sp?). Cooke dough. :sogood:

Quick Reply

Latest