The Student Room Group

Offers: National Vs. International-When will I hear from them??

Hello everyone, I am new to TSR and I apologize if this thread is a little out of place.

I am a third year university student from the US and I am really hoping to get into a good law program in (preferably) London next year. I've submitted my UCAS application today, and I would like to know if it takes them longer or shorter to process international applications. I want to be realistic but my impatience will make me want to check the progress every day :redface: If any of you guys know about any of the following uni's and when they make offers on international students, please let me know. Thank you sooo much in advance!

LSE
Warwick
Notts
Bristol
Queen Mary
SOAS

P.S this forum is awesome! :yy:
Reply 1
I'm international and applied to LSE, Warwick, Notts, n Queen Mary. Heard from them all after the christmas break. Jan/Feb from Notts n Queen Mary, March/April from Warwick n LSE
Reply 2
Leifde
I'm international and applied to LSE, Warwick, Notts, n Queen Mary. Heard from them all after the christmas break. Jan/Feb from Notts n Queen Mary, March/April from Warwick n LSE

March n' April?? Wow that's long :frown:
Reply 3
I'm international too. I applied last year for a deferred entry, and heard from Queen Mary and Manchester in Nov, SOAS and Nottingham in Dec, Durham and Cambridge in January...
Reply 4
Fa|ique
I'm international too. I applied last year for a deferred entry, and heard from Queen Mary and Manchester in Nov, SOAS and Nottingham in Dec, Durham and Cambridge in January...

Thanks for the post, falique. I'm so fed up with the stupid apply crap that keeps saying the same thing over and over (lucky me I found tsr and others to share the suffering from the same situation i am :frown: ) So what were your results and why did you decide on Notts? It's one of my choices as well :smile:
Reply 5
apply says the same ting for everyone. Only trackupdates
Reply 6
I got AAC for History, Literature and Economics respectively, and A1 for General Paper, and A2 for Malay Language. I chose Notts, because it had the best reputation among the three unis that accepted me, namely Manchester and Queen Mary. Advice from people in The Student Room also helped me in choosing Notts over the others. Plus, looking at its campus, I just knew I'd be happiest studying there...

Latest

Trending

Trending