The Student Room Group

scottish primary education applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sjmckernan1
Has everyone had their interviews for Primary Education at Strathclyde? I've not heard anything back from them yet. x

Don't know if this is that relevant but last year I didn't get an interview for strathy till i phoned them up, turned out they'd forgotten about my application. I then got an interview within about a week, this happened in march i think.
Didn't get in to strathy mind you :P
Got into Glasgow instead :biggrin:
Reply 41
Original post by ElectricIcon
Don't know if this is that relevant but last year I didn't get an interview for strathy till i phoned them up, turned out they'd forgotten about my application. I then got an interview within about a week, this happened in march i think.
Didn't get in to strathy mind you :P
Got into Glasgow instead :biggrin:

that is bad they forgot your application. what was the interview like?
Reply 42
Original post by gemimajam
I didn't get in to Dundee...pretty devastated...

Awh man.. I'm really sorry to hear that. You must be gutted..
But hey, aberdeen is stil pretty awesome.. and ILL be there! (I hope :colondollar: )
Reply 43
Original post by dannimcq
Awh man.. I'm really sorry to hear that. You must be gutted..
But hey, aberdeen is stil pretty awesome.. and ILL be there! (I hope :colondollar: )

Thanks, hope to see you in September:smile:
Original post by DJTom
that is bad they forgot your application. what was the interview like?

It was a group interview, you had to introduce yourself and then they randomly allocated you a topic and you had like 1 minute to try and think of what you could say to generate a discussion.
It was very stressful and I didn't come across that well at all...
Reply 45
Original post by ElectricIcon
It was a group interview, you had to introduce yourself and then they randomly allocated you a topic and you had like 1 minute to try and think of what you could say to generate a discussion.
It was very stressful and I didn't come across that well at all...

sounds quite hard in a way. what was your topic?

I got a letter in to say I have an interview for Strathclyde on Thursday, wasn't expecting it as it's so late! I'm really nervous about it and don't know what to expect, anyone have any advice or experience of the interview? x
Reply 47
Original post by sjmckernan1
I got a letter in to say I have an interview for Strathclyde on Thursday, wasn't expecting it as it's so late! I'm really nervous about it and don't know what to expect, anyone have any advice or experience of the interview? x

good luck with that
Reply 48
I know this is an old thread guys but as an S5 looking to apply for primary education this year i was wondering what were the conditionals everyone was offered?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest