The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

urgh, people always say this.
Relationships are based on more than race yano.
Original post by Rfc_07
it's because indian men have small c*cks. BBC said so.

Though I'm not Indian/Asian, I thought i should point out that this is nonsense - as is the stereotype that Black males have large peni.

There have no conclusive studies to measure penis size between races and the one small-scale study which was attempted (small being relative here), found statistically, men have an average of between 5-6 inch penis regardless of what their race is.
Reply 22
Maybe you're ugly?

White girls are attracted to Asian guys. Only the good looking ones though lol
Original post by manchild007
Though I'm not Indian/Asian, I thought i should point out that this is nonsense - as is the stereotype that Black males have large peni.

There have no conclusive studies to measure penis size between races and the one small-scale study which was attempted (small being relative here), found statistically, men have an average of between 5-6 inch penis regardless of what their race is.

Thats just what the people with small willys tell themselves :colonhash:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Mr Smurf
Well I am into white girls myself and I am an Oriental guy. But white girls never go for Oriental guys :sad:.

LOOOOOL you will find your white girl one day Mr Smurf!
Reply 25
My mate @ uni, are going out together Asian and Black
Reply 26
Original post by Rfc_07

This.
Reply 27
I assume it's probably because you look and dress like this
Reply 28
Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen
LOOOOOL you will find your white girl one day Mr Smurf!

I hope so :erm:. But it's very unlikely since you never see any white girls with Oriental guys anyway :frown:.
Original post by Dubstarr
Maybe you're ugly?

White girls are attracted to Asian guys. Only the good looking ones though lol

This

Original post by Rfc_07

lol this is such *******s, I'm indian myself and fairly well endowed tbh

OP girls do go for Indian guys, out of the 20+ girls I've been with nearly all of them have been white
I hope so :erm:. But it's very unlikely since you never see any white girls with Oriental guys anyway :frown:.

Where do you live ? Have you ever dated ANY white girls ? Maybe branch out to black mixed race and Asian rather than just white?
Reply 31
I wish I had mr smurf's dedication, would get far in life
Reply 32
Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen
Where do you live ? Have you ever dated ANY white girls ? Maybe branch out to black mixed race and Asian rather than just white?

I am from London. No I haven't dated a white girl before :sigh:. Isn't that obvious?

I am into white girls. That is why I would go for them. But they never like Oriental guys :sad:.
Reply 33
I am from London. No I haven't dated a white girl before :sigh:. Isn't that obvious?

I am into white girls. That is why I would go for them. But they never like Oriental guys :sad:.

:facepalm: What's wrong with oriental girls?
Loads of white girls like oriental guys.
Reply 34
You can't force someone to be attracted to you
Reply 35
I'm indian and have gone out with a few white girls, Asian girls and once a mixed race girl.(I got lucky)

Depends on how you present yourself.
If you look beyond skin colour yourself, you might get somewhere. Otherwise don't complain
Reply 36
Original post by manchild007

CONDOMS 'TOO BIG' FOR INDIAN MEN

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm
Reply 37
Original post by Anonymous
This

lol this is such *******s, I'm indian myself and fairly well endowed tbh

'fairly well endowed', so, size of the average white guy?
This will sound harsh but try looking at yourself in the mirror and picturing yourself as a white person, do you really think girls will be all over you now ?

The idea that girls use race as a major factor when looking for a guy is ridiculous if you ask me, well outside of council estates and small rural villages.

My best friend is a gorgeous girl who's going out with an indian guy. She's been approached many times by men claiming to be modelling agents while we've been in town, I've seen her reject Arsenal first team players and 18 year olds that drive Bentleys. I love my gf and she's gorgeous but still this girl is the hottest girl I know and nobody has ever really questioned that at our school.

I've been out with her bf for a few drinks once and he was approached multiple times in clubs and bars, it was ridiculous. My friend always shows me pictures of his ex's on facebook because she's pretty protective over him and he's been out with some of the most gorgeous girls I've ever seen. Your race is your scapegoat to why you don't get girls, I bet you've said "I wont approach that girl she probably doesn't like Indian people" all the time just like white guys say "I wont approach that girl because she wont find me attractive". They don't realise that they are single because they never actually try it.

Why don't you try approaching some women and seeing what happens. I'm willing to bet you don't really do it much because your insecure. You shouldn't be because take this from a guy that's been to school with some of the richest teenagers in London, the guy I know with the hottest ex's and current gf is Indian (btw his ex's are white, oriental, latina, other indians and even a black girl).
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by amsie/
:facepalm: What's wrong with oriental girls?
Loads of white girls like oriental guys.

1. There is nothing wrong with Oriental girls :colonhash:.

2. If loads of white girls liked Oriental guys I would have seen a white girl with an Oriental guy by now. Or at the very least I would have met one that finds Oriental guys attractive. But this isn't the case :sad:.

Latest

Trending

Trending