The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Mr Smurf
1. There is nothing wrong with Oriental girls :colonhash:.

2. If loads of white girls liked Oriental guys I would have seen a white girl with an Oriental guy by now. Or at the very least I would have met one that finds Oriental guys attractive. But this isn't the case :sad:.

I've seen loads of them here. Really? You live in london but haven't seen any? Then get off your arse and find that white girl you crave so much.
I am from London. No I haven't dated a white girl before :sigh:. Isn't that obvious?

I am into white girls. That is why I would go for them. But they never like Oriental guys :sad:.

Go to Canada, Vancouver and Toronto in particular. Oriental men and White women couples are just as common as White men and White women.
Original post by Rfc_07
it's because indian men have small c*cks. BBC said so.

source?
Reply 43
You sir are a moron. I'm Eurasian Irish-Indian and there are Anglo-Indians on my fathers side who is Indian and I have an Irish-Indian cousin on my mothers side.
Original post by Anonymous
I've never seen an Indian get with anyone other than Indian at uni apart from a few rare instances.

So not never then :rolleyes:

Also if it helps I'm white and I find Indian guys attractive:smile: Do not despair!
Reply 45
I'm indian and girls can't get enough of me?
Reply 46
Original post by amsie/
I've seen loads of them here. Really? You live in london but haven't seen any? Then get off your arse and find that white girl you crave so much.

How can that be when Orientals are barely even noticable in Leicester? I think you are lying to make me feel better. I do try to get with white girls. But they never go for Oriental guys :cry2:
Reply 47
How can that be when Orientals are barely even noticable in Leicester? I think you are lying to make me feel better. I do try to get with white girls. But they never go for Oriental guys :cry2:

I'm convinced that yo're a troll. There's loads of chinese guys at leicester uni- they're super rich (I'm sure that's not the reason they've got girlfriends) but yeah, it does happen :biggrin:
Have you even been here? Most interracial couples I've seen around are white-asian :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by Imperial Blitz
source?

go to page 2. I posted it on there.
just get an asian chick whats ur prob
Reply 50
Thie are different attrativeness rating for different races, white men are at the top and indain males generally second to last, you may be attrtive amounst your indain friends but unattrative amoungst whites, thisd is true i'm no raciest I'm indain myslef and though just obsevation this seems to be the most plusable explantation on why diffrent races dont date each other
Reply 51
Original post by JayB124
Yes. Become a billionaire.

Anyway, the four worst things a guy can be (in dating) is short, Asian, bald and overweight. If a girl doesn't want to date you, me or anyone else for any reason then that is her right. You can keep trying or give up. Some don't want to date Asians and some do. What can you do?

The Asian thing is obviously untrue, and how would you know anyway your a guy (unless you're gay in which case I apologise)? Everyone has their own tastes :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
You think you've got it bad?
I'm Indian and Sikh - like Sikh with a turban. No girl I've met seems to like turbans. Not even Sikh girls like Sikh guys. :frown:
You think you've got it bad?
I'm Indian and Sikh - like Sikh with a turban. No girl I've met seems to like turbans. Not even Sikh girls like Sikh guys. :frown:

im sure they'll like you ... back home!
Well I am into white girls myself and I am an Oriental guy. But white girls never go for Oriental guys :sad:.

I dont like to be horrible

but PLEASE STFU
Reply 55
Original post by amsie/
I'm convinced that yo're a troll. There's loads of chinese guys at leicester uni- they're super rich (I'm sure that's not the reason they've got girlfriends) but yeah, it does happen :biggrin:
Have you even been here? Most interracial couples I've seen around are white-asian :smile:

I am no troll :unimpressed:.

Since you're in Leicester I am not surprised that most interracial couples you are white-asian. But it is different with Orientals. I think you're the one lying here. Those rich Chinese guys are international students right? How many British girls(regardless of race) would date a so called FOB? Hardly any. There was even a thread about it recently. I was born and raised in London and the vast majority of my friends are white. But I have seriously never seen or met a white girl that generally finds Oriental guys attractive. If I start seeing white girls with Oriental guys or at least meet one that likes Oriental guys I would be happy. But until that day... :cry2:.
Reply 56
I am no troll :unimpressed:.

Since you're in Leicester I am not surprised that most interracial couples you are white-asian. But it is different with Orientals. I think you're the one lying here. Those rich Chinese guys are international students right? How many British girls(regardless of race) would date a so called FOB? Hardly any. There was even a thread about it recently. I was born and raised in London and I have seriously never seen or met a white girl that generally finds Oriental guys attractive. The vast majority of my friends are also white. If I start seeing white girls with Oriental guys or at least meet one that likes Oriental guys I would be happy. But until that day... :cry2:.

Just go hit on white girls. Cheer up, unless you're happy with defining yourself by your race :tongue:
Reply 57
Is this fair? Otherwise why else? I have been told by a couple of girls I'm above average looking but I'm getting nowhere.

This might seem a stupid question, but did you try asking out the girls who complimented you on your looks?
You blame race for not having a girl?
I know how you feel mate. I had this girl -she was perfect- and I thought we were crazy for each other. I could really see a future, then one day when we she was watching the olympics I decked it in the 100 metres, she never spoke to me again.
Race, how many more loves must you claim!!!
Original post by morematterlessartx
So not never then :rolleyes:

Also if it helps I'm white and I find Indian guys attractive:smile: Do not despair!

Really?

Post some pictures of Indian men that you find attractive. :hmmm:

Latest

Trending

Trending