The Student Room Group

biomedical materials science

Hiya,
I have interviews for biomedical materials science at Manchester and sheffield over the next few days, and was wondering if anyone has had interviews for this course already? I have no idea whether they will get technical and actually ask about science or if it will be more about me :s..
I know with some other courses such as pharmacy, they say the interview is informal and to get to know you better, but they did get quite indepth about drugs and ethics and things..
any help will be much appreciated, thaaanks
Reply 1
Original post by hibakhan
Hiya,
I have interviews for biomedical materials science at Manchester and sheffield over the next few days, and was wondering if anyone has had interviews for this course already? I have no idea whether they will get technical and actually ask about science or if it will be more about me :s..
I know with some other courses such as pharmacy, they say the interview is informal and to get to know you better, but they did get quite indepth about drugs and ethics and things..
any help will be much appreciated, thaaanks
I think you've answered your own question there :smile:

We discourage people from posting specific detail about interviews as this isn't fair on other applicants. In general I suggest that people make sure they can discuss anything in their personal statements, and are ready to explain why they want to do the course they've applied for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending