The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Hi there,
I applied for this course too and am still waiting to hear back. Could I ask when you had your interveiw and how long you had to wait for a decision? Thanks and well done :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
I also applied for this course and I was just wondering if I could ask a couple of questions...

Did you hear through GTTR Track? And had it previously said 'Stop' in the Decision box on Track?

Thanks in advance..and WELL DONE!!
Reply 3
Hi, I had my interview a couple of weeks ago in Feb and heard back in just under 2 weeks. Also I was notified through the University themselves and then through GTTR track. I hope this helps and that you hear back soon :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by saco73
Hi, I had my interview a couple of weeks ago in Feb and heard back in just under 2 weeks. Also I was notified through the University themselves and then through GTTR track. I hope this helps and that you hear back soon :smile:

Also I am not sure what STOP means, sorry , maybe you should contact the GTTR and see if they know.
Can I just ask what date your interview was? I've spoken to a couple of people who had their interview on the same day as me (14th Feb) and we haven't heard back yet :frown: which is a bit worrying...but I'm sure we'll hear soon...HOPEFULLY!!
Congrats on getting an offer! I have applied for the same course, but am still waiting to hear whether or not I will be invited to an interview/a selection day. (I applied quite late in the application cycle!)
Reply 7
The main forum where people find housemates for next year is http://www.warwicksu.com/forums/postlist/34856/

Have a look through the most recent posts to see if there is somewhere suitable. Otherwise, you could always wait for something else to come up later on. Postings tend to be most frequent on weekends.
Reply 8
Original post by akennedy1000
Can I just ask what date your interview was? I've spoken to a couple of people who had their interview on the same day as me (14th Feb) and we haven't heard back yet :frown: which is a bit worrying...but I'm sure we'll hear soon...HOPEFULLY!!

Aww bless you :frown: I am sure you will hear soon too, I will keep my fingers crossed! My interview date was also the 14th Feb and I heard back a few days ago. I hope you get a positive response soon!
Reply 9
Original post by Miss_Scarlet
Congrats on getting an offer! I have applied for the same course, but am still waiting to hear whether or not I will be invited to an interview/a selection day. (I applied quite late in the application cycle!)

Thankyou. Aw I am sure you will hear soon enough :smile: just keep thinking positively!
Reply 10
Thankyou ttoby, that's very useful! I will do :smile:
Original post by saco73
Hi, I have just recieved a conditional offer from The University of Warwick to study on their English and Drama PGCE course. I was just wondering if there were any other PGCE students looking to find a house share , who would be starting at the same time? Let me know:smile:

How much time did you have between being told you were invited to an interview/selection day and the actual interview day?

Or does anyone know when the other selection/interview days will be?
Reply 12
Original post by Miss_Scarlet
How much time did you have between being told you were invited to an interview/selection day and the actual interview day?

Or does anyone know when the other selection/interview days will be?

I was told about 4 weeks in advance by email from the University. I'm not too sure but I am sure the uni should let you know soon.
Reply 14
Hi! I have also got into Warwick in september doing english and drama! I keep looking at living stuff! xx
Hi Can I please as Livv89 when your interveiw was? And how long it took to be told you had a place? Thank you and well done
Hello! After seven long weeks of waiting...I have been offered a place! I was just wondering if anyone know when we will find out where our placements are? As this will obviously affect where we look for places to live...anyone know?! Thanks!
Reply 17
Well done guys! That is really good. I know I keep on looking at living stuff too. I have no idea when we find that out, I presume when we actually start ? :s.
Reply 18
hi, im new to this whole forum thing but I am also looking for a house share with other PGCE students at warwick, starting in sep 2011. i will be studying on the drama with english PGCE and I have heard that living in leamington spa is a good option.
Reply 19
Hey!

Leamington looks like the most popular place to be. I'm unsure on what to do about accommodation. Are people going to apply through the uni site? x

Latest