The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Application taking 3 months so far?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Eggs and Ham
I e-mailed English Admissions, which I found on the website. It's: [email protected]

I received the acceptance letter from UCL today. I still can't believe I got in. I feel so blessed and happy. :biggrin:

Im super jealous, I want this so badly! You've done so well to get in. Yeah think I might email, but what did you say?.. I don't want them to think I'm annoying or rude. Thanks, and once again congratulations
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by N.E.R.D.
Im super jealous, I want this so badly! You've done so well to get in. Yeah think I might email, but what did you say?.. I don't want them to think I'm annoying or rude. Thanks, and once again congratulations

No worries. Drop them an e-mail on Monday (or today) saying you had an interview on <<date>> and that you're wondering when you'll be receiving a decision as you've been waiting <<length of time>>. That's all I said and I received my decision a week or so later. It's very likely you'll hear back by next Thursday though.
Reply 22
Yeah I'll wait until thursday, and then if I've heard nothing I'll drop them an email.
Reply 23
Hey does UCL do clearing?
Reply 24
after 5 months, UCL decided to tell me my application is unsuccessful due to high amounts of people applying as if they are the only university people are applying to! =D
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 25
please can someone help me

does ucl do clearing? i just received a rejection and im devastated as this was my first choice.
Im desperate to go to UCL this september 2011 and I wont stop until I get in

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending