Results are out! Find what you Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

What A-Levels do I need in order to study Animation in Uni?

Announcements Posted on
Has your uni kept its promises? Vote now to have your say (you could even win an Apple Watch). 29-05-2015
  1. Offline

    So basically I'm pretty sure I want to become an animator,
    but I'm not too sure what A Levels I would need to take.

    I was considering: Graphics Design, ICT, Maths, English and Media.
    But my only concern is that I might have to take art, but I'm not too sure.

    Can anyone help?
    Or does anyone know what A-Levels are required to study Animation as a degree.

  2. Offline

    They sound just about right to me-animation is art but it's technical art so I think places do give out offers without the art A level. Graphics design will be good for working with computers and art. Media will also be useful I would have though.


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 2, 2011
New on TSR

Taxing sugar

Should sweet foods subsidise healthy ones?

Article updates

Think you’ll be in clearing or adjustment?

Hear direct from unis that want to talk to you

Get email alerts for university course places that match your subjects and grades. Just let us know what you’re studying.

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.