The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Captain Crash
Has anyone else seen this?

:rofl:

Lmao! I saw that on Sky the other day, made me literally laugh my head off.
Reply 181
Original post by Louis.
That's quality :rofl:

Mitchell Johnson just can't do anything right against us :facepalm2:

I love sledging vidoes. Quality one of Flintoff and Bravo on youtube I think.

Haha I think you mean this one;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG9T0zNsQqw

Love Freddie's face when he get's out, classic.
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
So I get both their points? Awesome :biggrin: For some reason I have always thought you could only do that with captains.

This better not be your plan to screw my team haha :colone: :tongue:

Maybe it is :colone:
Bangladesh beat Ireland, who beat England, who drew with India, who beat Bangladesh.

Group B is so much more exciting lol
Yup:smile: Shame Sri Lanka v Australia was a washout, would have been a cracker. Unfair result really.
Another dismal performance by England. At this stage, they might not even qualify for the next rounds. :colonhash:
Reply 185
SA are a beast of a team...

Their players are ****ing hench too :daydreaming:
I am a very proud South African atm. Everything we're doing is working in our favour. Plus, It's funny to watch these commentators boasting and bragging about England winning now they're very quiet. Happened in the world cup as well and they were way below average. I've never seen any other teams brag more than England/Aus before they've even played a match.

I said it before and I'll say it again. England will fail to make the quaters. S.A. will win.
Original post by haleem
SA are a beast of a team...

Their players are ****ing hench too :daydreaming:

I noticed. Just look at the size of kallis torso.. he's all buffed now o.0
Reply 188
Original post by ibysaiyan
I noticed. Just look at the size of kallis torso.. he's all buffed now o.0

Kallis has always seemed fat to me :mmm:
Reply 189
Pak vs SA is always like something out of Lagaan :colonhash:
I knew I should have put Imran Tahir in my team. South Africa as usual look like a world class team. The only problem I have is that they have looked like that for years and years, and choked. Will the do it again?...

Come on Indian batting line up to make up for my stupidity in not picking Tahir!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Liam 09
Lmao! I saw that on Sky the other day, made me literally laugh my head off.

Same here...brilliant vid!
Original post by haleem
Pak vs SA is always like something out of Lagaan :colonhash:

Why do u say that?
Reply 193
SA to win by 7 wickets and 20 overs to spare :holmes:
Reply 194
Original post by The_Timepasser
Why do u say that?

If you look at SA, they all look so fit (not in that way :colonhash:), so effecient and just so professional. Then you have Pakistan, who are, well Pakistan lol :biggrin: exactly the opposite of everything SA are...
I knew I should have put Imran Tahir in my team. South Africa as usual look like a world class team. The only problem I have is that they have looked like that for years and years, and choked. Will the do it again?...

Come on Indian batting line up to make up for my stupidity in not picking Tahir!

Yeah but this time they seem like the real deal. The difference is that they have decent spinners this time...before it was all about the quicks. But ur right spinners or not, when they lose even their batsmen look like they've forgotten how to bat.

Come on India, beat the mighty Irish! :biggrin:
Original post by haleem
If you look at SA, they all look so fit (not in that way :colonhash:), so effecient and just so professional. Then you have Pakistan, who are, well Pakistan lol :biggrin: exactly the opposite of everything SA are...

Ahhh yes I sort of got the Pak part before lol...now that I think of it, makes perfect sense! :smile:
Reply 197
Original post by The_Timepasser
Ahhh yes I sort of got the Pak part before lol...now that I think of it, makes perfect sense! :smile:

But Pakistan seem to do fairly well too, in true Lagaan ishstyle :ahee:

Don't think that will happen this year though. Think SA are favourites ahead of India and SL! SA vs India should decide this :beard:
Original post by haleem
But Pakistan seem to do fairly well too, in true Lagaan ishstyle :ahee:

Don't think that will happen this year though. Think SA are favourites ahead of India and SL! SA vs India should decide this :beard:

So they do...but when they do is anyone's guess!

They do look decent and the Pathan is on fire...one cant tell until they play the Aussies though. I like this WC's format though...leaves it open for the others as well.
Zaheer :biggrin:

Latest