The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2080
Swann you arrogant ****... wonder what he will say in his interview this time :colonhash:
(edited 13 years ago)
England vs Srilanka :facepalm: Who will win....?
:facepalm:

Oh Swann....
Original post by Jackthevillain
Well when a white person attacks a black person its classed as racism so why shouldnt it be the other way round. I dont know convince them they should support England instead of Sri Lanka if they have no connection to Sri Lanka.

English person: Convince them peacefully and leave them alone if they don't agree.

Black/Brown person: Deport them.

Dw that's not racist.
Reply 2084
Original post by Inzamam99
It has little ice particles in it which keep you cool.

Seriously :curious:
English person: Convince them peacefully and leave them alone if they don't agree.

Dw that's not racist.

Original post by Jackthevillain
Well when a white person attacks a black person its classed as racism so why shouldnt it be the other way round. I dont know convince them they should support England instead of Sri Lanka if they have no connection to Sri Lanka.

Guys can you both just shut up? Jack, everyone knows you're a dumb troll, no-one agrees with you at all. Inzy, why are you responding to his increasingly stupid troll-ness? STFU

Dw that's not racist.

Racism is saying one ethnic group is superior to another I have not done that so no its not racist.
Original post by haleem
Seriously :curious:

Yeah lol that's what the commentators said at least.
Original post by Straight up G
Guys can you both just shut up? Jack, everyone knows you're a dumb troll, no-one agrees with you at all. Inzy, why are you responding to his increasingly stupid troll-ness? STFU

OK man.
OK man.

Good. Sources in the betting heart of Lahore say that our next match has been fixed...

I think you are a dumb troll though.
Reply 2091
Yeah lol that's what the commentators said at least.

okay, cool..

I thought you just happened to know that, I was like :lolwut:
Good. Sources in the betting heart of Lahore say that our next match has been fixed...

You're not serious are you? :indiff:
Reply 2094

Yeah, probably...would be surprised if there wasn't a bit of spot fixing in there tbh
Original post by haleem
okay, cool..

I thought you just happened to know that, I was like :lolwut:

Of course I knew what it was anyway :colonhash:
Reply 2096
Of course I knew what it was anyway :colonhash:

:colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:
You're not serious are you? :indiff:

The source claimed we'd lose to New Zealand because of poor bowling performance on the day after the Sri Lanka win. Hardly conclusive, but this guy's office is supposedly right in the heart of Lahore's blackmarket and illegal betting region.

Put it this way, don't be surprised to see Pakistan lose to a 'moment of madness'.
Original post by haleem
Yeah, probably...would be surprised if there wasn't a bit of spot fixing in there tbh

I think they've toned down the spot-fixing after the recent exposé and I think that apart from the Akmals, the team seems clean.
The source claimed we'd lose to New Zealand because of poor bowling performance on the day after the Sri Lanka win. Hardly conclusive, but this guy's office is supposedly right in the heart of Lahore's blackmarket and illegal betting region.

Put it this way, don't be surprised to see Pakistan lose to a 'moment of madness'.

Oh come on, the bowling was bad at the end but it wasn't terrible and it was more Ross Taylor's brilliance which led to the NZ charge at the end. I certainly hope Pakistan don't get into this BS again and anyway I doubt most of the team will be in on it.

Latest