YEAH.
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
:facepalm2:

It's going to be a brown cup. :thumbsup:

Probably yeah. :tongue:
:facepalm2:

It's going to be a brown cup. :thumbsup:

We still have New Zealand if England go out.
Reply 2143
Sri Lanka are cruising atm.
Reply 2144
Original post by Jackthevillain

Will it make you really angry if a non-white team wins the cup?
Original post by Tucking Fypo
YEAH.

I found your biwi btw. :happy2:

Damn, suppose to be essaying so I'm free for Weds. ":afraid:" I was actually tempted to tell my Mum to take the day off and go home so we can watch it together. :love:

Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
Probably yeah. :tongue:

:danceboy:

Good luck. :flute:
(edited 13 years ago)
Well SL is batting really well and they don't have a reputation to choke so I think they will win!
Reply 2147
SL 72-0
Original post by Deshi
Will it make you really angry if a non-white team wins the cup?

Not really angry I just prefer a white team to win but if New Zealand and England go out ill want India to win. However its only one of the three major sports I follow with football and rugby being the other and white teams or teams with lots of white players usually win pretty much all of those world cups.
I found your biwi btw. :happy2:

Damn, suppose to be essaying so I'm free for Weds. ":afraid:" I was actually tempted to tell my Mum to take the day off and go home so we can watch it together. :love:

Vanisha? :drool:

I thought your mum was in India? :lolwut:
Vanisha? :drool:

I thought your mum was in India? :lolwut:

Vanisha. :love: No, her name is Kriti Kharbanda. :heart: Proper Bahu material.

Nah, she's going on the 1st of April. :emo:
Not really angry I just prefer a white team to win but if New Zealand and England go out ill want India to win. However its only one of the three major sports I follow with football and rugby being the other and white teams or teams with lots of white players usually win pretty much all of those world cups.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_national_football_team

Vidya Balan?? :coma:
Reply 2153

Wow :toofunny: :lol:
Original post by Inzamam99
Vidya Balan?? :coma:

OMG, I LOVE HER. :drool: :coma: :perv:

:love:

Spoiler

Hey be quiet people. England are doing really well ffs. No wickets - but who cares? the run rate is up there.

Yer most of Brazils players are of European descent to some degree plus even if we were to call Brazil a non white nation you would just have to add Germany and Italy trophies together to get a total of 7 in comparison to Brazil 5. It can also be argued with Argentina being the most successful team in South America history and that is quite a white nation.

Yeah, she looks bang tidy. Gonna photoshop my face into one of her pics. :cyber:
OMG, I LOVE HER. :drool: :coma: :perv:

:love:

Spoiler

Yes bruvvvv, first saw her in Munnabhai 2- great film. I've only watched about 8/9 Bollywood films but that was probably the best one along with Lagaan and My Name is Khan obviously :bhangra:
Reply 2159
Yeah, she looks bang tidy. Gonna photoshop my face into one of her pics. :cyber:

The first girl in your gashback spoiler looks a bit :lolwut: :colondollar:

Latest