The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tucking Fypo
Yeah, she looks bang tidy. Gonna photoshop my face into one of her pics. :cyber:

I have excellent taste in women. :proud:

Original post by Inzamam99
Yes bruvvvv, first saw her in Munnabhai 2- great film. I've only watched about 8/9 Bollywood films but that was probably the best one along with Lagaan and My Name is Khan obviously :bhangra:

Not seen MNIK. :beard:

Lagaan. :five:

Original post by Deshi
The first girl in your gashback spoiler looks a bit :lolwut: :colondollar:

Innit, she looks like a Tranny. :puke:
Original post by Jackthevillain
Yer most of Brazils players are of European descent to some degree plus even if we were to call Brazil a non white nation you would just have to add Germany and Italy trophies together to get a total of 7 in comparison to Brazil 5. It can also be argued with Argentina being the most successful team in South America history and that is quite a white nation.

Yes OK in that case Pakistan is a white nation as well :dunce: Same skin colour as Latin Americans you see. Can I have some proof as to how most Brazilians are of European descent?
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07

Not seen MNIK. :beard:

Lagaan. :five:

Innit, she looks like a Tranny. :puke:

Get on that man, great film. Watch Khuda key Liye from Pakistan as well while you're at it- easily matches the best Bollywood films.
Get on that man, great film. Watch Khuda key Liye from Pakistan as well while you're at it- easily matches the best Bollywood films.

Pakistani films? :lolwut:
Don't turn this into a fresh thread, Amandeep. :angry:

Original post by Deshi
The first girl in your gashback spoiler looks a bit :lolwut: :colondollar:

Hahahaha, I like saris. :colondollar:

No, me.
Yes OK in that case Pakistan is a white nation as well :dunce: Same skin colour as Latin Americans you see. Can I have some proof as to how most Brazilians are of European descent?

Im going to watch the football but look on the web the immigration to Brazil mainly Italian, Portuguese and Spanish. Most are same colour as Pakistan because they mixed with natives if you did not realise Brazil is largely mixed race.
Don't turn this into a fresh thread, Amandeep. :angry:

No, me.

It's a cricket thread, it's fresh by definition! :angry:

Me. :h: I'm always finding you wives, find me a husband ffs, a fit one. :angry:
I had a feeling SL would punish the seamers. England's spinning department just isn't up to scratch.

No, they are some white people in this thread. :angry:

Take your pick. :rofl2: :toofunny: :jester:

Reply 2168

Lol. I watched a few Bollywood films and Preity Zinta was in most of them and I did develop a bit of a crush :love: (as you can see from the spoilers in my sig)

But yeah, this thread is turning way too fresh. I'm going to watch the footy. :colonhash:
Pakistani films? :lolwut:

Yeah man. That is only superb Pakistani film I've watched but it really is brilliant- you can find it on YouTube but the quality of that version is quite bad- I recommend u get it on DVD: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Khuda-Kay-Liye-Fawad-Khan/dp/B001BL0YRQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1301150354&sr=8-1

Pakistani films are usually crap but our dramas especially the ones in the 1990's are absolutely brilliant- better than bloody Kyoon Ke Saas be kabhi bahu thi et. all :colonhash:
Original post by Jackthevillain
Im going to watch the football but look on the web the immigration to Brazil mainly Italian, Portuguese and Spanish. Most are same colour as Pakistan because they mixed with natives if you did not realise Brazil is largely mixed race.

Oh so mixed race then not white :teehee:

This man very lush- he love u long time.

England desperately need a wicket!
Yeah man. That is only superb Pakistani film I've watched but it really is brilliant- you can find it on YouTube but the quality of that version is quite bad- I recommend u get it on DVD: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Khuda-Kay-Liye-Fawad-Khan/dp/B001BL0YRQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1301150354&sr=8-1

Pakistani films are usually crap but our dramas especially the ones in the 1990's are absolutely brilliant- better than bloody Kyoon Ke Saas be kabhi bahu thi et. all :colonhash:

Anything is better than that! :tongue:

No, they are some white people in this thread. :angry:

Take your pick. :rofl2: :toofunny: :jester:

:toofunny: You're so funny......

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:colonhash:

Original post by Deshi
Lol. I watched a few Bollywood films and Preity Zinta was in most of them and I did develop a bit of a crush :love: (as you can see from the spoilers in my sig)

But yeah, this thread is turning way too fresh. I'm going to watch the footy. :colonhash:

Preity Zinta. :love:

You have good taste in women. :yep:

Lol, think I'll pass m8, but cheers. :smile:

This man very lush- he love u long time.

:colonhash:

Looks more your type.
Reply 2175
sri lanka gng well
Reply 2176
half century for both the openers :smile:

sadly both cn't get centuries as there isnt enough runs
Yes bruvvvv, first saw her in Munnabhai 2- great film. I've only watched about 8/9 Bollywood films but that was probably the best one along with Lagaan and My Name is Khan obviously :bhangra:

You haven's seen 3 idiots???

It is AWESOME!
:toofunny: You're so funny......

Thanks.

I'm off. Got two streams on the go, need to pay attention. :cyber:
As much as I love Bollywood, cricket thread guys. There's a Bolly soc for all things Bollywood :tongue:

England crashing and burning at the moment. Although 2 or so quick wickets will make this very interesting.
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest