The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2300
Original post by -M$ Ultr@-
Aww, bacha got serious :console: Shall I show you a video that will make you happy? :awesome:

:biggrin:

:sogood:
:dice:
Original post by haleem

Original post by haleem
:sogood:
:dice:

I've heard of a double wicket maiden, I've seen a double wicket maiden but FIVE wicket MAIDEN... NEVER!!! Whenever I hear this, it makes me so happy. :coma: :sogood:
Reply 2302
I've heard of a double wicket maiden, I've seen a double wicket maiden but FIVE wicket MAIDEN... NEVER!!! Whenever I hear this, it makes me so happy. :coma: :sogood:

M.Aamir :emo:
Original post by haleem

Original post by haleem
M.Aamir :emo:

:bawling: :cry2:
England beaten by Sri Lanka by ten wickets.
England beat the South Africans and the West Indies as they get the yips and cannot chase down easy targets.
England only just beat the Netherlands and lost to Ireland and Bangladesh.
Only decent performance was against India.

Not good enough.
Let's start by bringing back a domestic 50 over competition instead of the 20/20 nonsense. The Gillette Cup or Natwest trophy was a highlight of the domestic season and a lovely day out at Lords for the finalists.
Can't wait for Wednesday. The excitement and nervous energy is slowly building up.

I'm backing India to win, but Pakistan would love to spoil the party. Should be an epic match and both teams will give it everything for sure.

I expect Akhtar to play too.
Screw England they ruined my chances for a repeat of the 92 final!

Felt sorry for Tremlett today as he looked lost and jaded although Prior wicketkeeping at times was atrocious.

Can't wait for Wednesday the day we give Indians a beating in their own backyard to go on and win the coveted trophy. Heading down to Ladypool Rd/Stratford Rd to watch the match at a restaurant with a bunch of mates including some white lads who will be converted into Pakistanis for the day, atmosphere will be electric and buzzing.

Pakistan have an excellent opportunity to win this as all the pressure is on India, Shoaib and Ajmal must play. Razzaq should bat at no.5 instead of being wasted lower down the order where he can play a role similar to Yuvraj.

Sehwag is rather erratic and getting his wicket early is paramount as all the pressure will be on Tendulkar which i'm sure will be a massive burden on his shoulders. Razzaq normally has Tendulkars number and has troubled him a fair amount in the past, he should open the bowling with Shoaib

God willing we will win as it is our match to lose and come Wednesday evening Indians will be hibernation.

Weather forecast of Mohali on 30 th march 2011 :

Green Thunder Storm expected with heavy showers of sixes ...
Reply 2307
Tuesaday is gng to be interesting :smile:
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
Can't wait for Wednesday. The excitement and nervous energy is slowly building up.

I'm backing India to win, but Pakistan would love to spoil the party. Should be an epic match and both teams will give it everything for sure.

I expect Akhtar to play too.

:ditto:

I literally cannot wait. I want to go home and watch it with my mummy, convince her to take the day off. :ninja:
Reply 2309

They should bring him back. Change his name, shave his head, do plastic surgery; I don't care. :frown:
Well this WC has been full of suprises, low run scores on average and some amazing games.

So glad India beat the Aussies, i was getting bored of them constantly winning. And England yesterday damn! wasn't expecting a grilling like that. They got a lot of thinking to do now.

Bring on Tuesday and most especially Wednesday for the most epic cricket game in years, maybe one in a liftime forr some!
Reply 2311
Original post by Newton 29
Well this WC has been full of suprises, low run scores on average and some amazing games.

So glad India beat the Aussies, i was getting bored of them constantly winning. And England yesterday damn! wasn't expecting a grilling like that. They got a lot of thinking to do now.

Bring on Tuesday and most especially Wednesday for the most epic cricket game in years, maybe one in a liftime forr some!

Who are you supporting?

We are still one of the best at tests thrashing Pakistan in 2010 we won the twenty20 world cup and Ashes in Australia so we can forgive the players a bit plus our squad was badly picked especially with injury replacements.
Reply 2313
Original post by Jackthevillain
We are still one of the best at tests thrashing Pakistan in 2010 we won the twenty20 world cup and Ashes in Australia so we can forgive the players a bit plus our squad was badly picked especially with injury replacements.

yeah true and SL are so strong in Sri Lanka
Original post by bhamsh
yeah true and SL are so strong in Sri Lanka

We will beat Sri Lanka and India in the test series this summer.
Original post by bhamsh
Who are you supporting?

Im supporting pakistan.

No offence againt any aussie supporters but i juist want another team to win for once :smile:

Aussie still remain the team to beat in Tests, always have been
Im supporting pakistan.

No offence againt any aussie supporters but i juist want another team to win for once :smile:

Aussie still remain the team to beat in Tests, always have been

Yeah... :rolleyes: You're joking right?
Well in my eyes yup
(edited 13 years ago)
Weather Forecast of Mohaali on 30th: a major storm is coming and its colour is GREEN :biggrin:
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
Yeah... :rolleyes: You're joking right?

He has got to be! :tongue:

P.S. Can't wait for the Indo-Pak clash guys! I am going crazy! :crazy:

Latest