The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wow even Kenya didnt score that badly just wow.
On the BBC website it just said West Indies coach attacked by fans throwing stones pretty pathetic by Bangladeshis its not their fault your team is so crap.
Reply 122
When I first checked the scores, I thought West Indies were batting first..:bike:

Original post by Inzamam99
Don't worry baeta, I shall avenge you- if your neg rep was -5 then I probably know who it was. Meanwhile I shall endow you with my enormous rep (but tomorrow as I'am all out for today).

Mota Aloo to my rescue :blushing:
Original post by tusac
When I first checked the scores, I thought West Indies were batting first..:bike:

Mota Aloo to my rescue :blushing:

Anyone who touches my precious Tusac's gonna get what was coming to that ugly Indian fan I attacked in Canada. :angry:
Original post by Jackthevillain
On the BBC website it just said West Indies coach attacked by fans throwing stones pretty pathetic by Bangladeshis its not their fault your team is so crap.

Oh well, a least they didn't lose to Ireland.
Oh well, a least they didn't lose to Ireland.

Yer but seriously I cant remember any other team getting beaten this badly by the West Indies Post ambrose and after they did well against India it is a shock.
Reply 126

agreed :smile:

but now the police says the crowd mistook it for the bangladeshi bus. :biggrin:
Reply 127
Yer but seriously I cant remember any other team getting beaten this badly by the West Indies Post ambrose and after they did well against India it is a shock.

yeah true, against India the match was close.
And the this West Indies team is not at its best too.:eek:
Reply 128
Discusions about the

Sri Lanka VS Australia match

here

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1561278
Original post by bhamsh
agreed :smile:

but now the police says the crowd mistook it for the bangladeshi bus. :biggrin:

haha funny.
Relatively new sub-continent teams who don't have a long history of test cricket -- like Bangladesh -- always brick themselves against pace bowling. Schoolboy stuff. They see a tall, strong black/white guy running up and they immediately back away expecting a bouncer. It'll take Bangladesh a couple of decades to grow out of it and man up. When India started out, they had the same problem. Apart from Gavaskar who just used to stand there for hours blocking the **** out of it with a strike rate of about 15 runs per 100 balls, the rest of the team used to panic against pace. Even now, too many top order batsmen from the sub-continent can't deal with short-pitched deliveries. It's nothing but fear.

Compare that to Ireland the other day...each one of them were built like a ****in' tank. When you're 6'4, you're less likely to be intimidated.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 131
Anyone who touches my precious Tusac's gonna get what was coming to that ugly Indian fan I attacked in Canada. :angry:

Oh my!! Usman Chacha :love:

Hoping Australia to win tomorrow, and with Mike Hussey returning later, Australia look a good outfit now...:horse:
What the **** at Bangladesh, actually thought they could have given Windies a good game, because let's face it they are pretty **** to be honest.
Original post by tusac
Oh my!! Usman Chacha :love:

Hoping Australia to win tomorrow, and with Mike Hussey returning later, Australia look a good outfit now...:horse:

Na, if SL win, Pakistan will have more of a chance of remaining number 1 and facing the weakest team in Group B.

No uttering of my real name on TSR baeta :spank:

Yeah I suppose that's true. Ambrose and Walsh used to my favourite bowlers after Wasim Akram back in the day.

Roach and Benn :cool:
Yeah I suppose that's true. Ambrose and Walsh used to my favourite bowlers after Wasim Akram back in the day.

Yer I liked Ambrose but they always used to bowl England out pretty easily. My dad taught me leg spin so probably my two favourite bowlers were Shane Warne and Anil Kumble. Gough was also one I liked.
Reply 137
Na, if SL win, Pakistan will have more of a chance of remaining number 1 and facing the weakest team in Group B.

No uttering of my real name on TSR baeta :spank:

Me wantz Pakistan to face India/SA/England in the quarterfinals and not the shoddy WI :mad:
Though Sri Lanka are the favourites for tomorrow, and if they are playing in that same "win toss, win match" venue..then Assies got a chance..:colone:

Your name is all over TSR..:giggle:
Reply 138
f*kn disgrace by bangladesh today.... I was looking forward to it aswell, on paper looked a close game... :angry:. Waste
Reply 139
I changed my captain from Roach to Shakib late into the NZ Zimbabwe game, bad move :P

Latest