The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy 2011 entry at Leeds Met

Heyaaaa!
I coulldn't seem to find a thread about Physiotherapy applicants for 2011 at Leeds Met so I thought it might be good to have one! :smile:
So here's to everyone who is waiting for a decision or has been successful in an offer for 2011 entry.

I got an offer in Jan- was SOOO excited! It will deffinately be either my insurance or firm choice ( I also love Brunel in London!) It's such a hard choice! Eeee!

Anyway, let me know how your getting on and where you want to go! Also about accomodation choices etc.
Thanksss. =))
Reply 1
I have an offer too :smile: just waiting on the rest of my offers before i decide whether to put it as firm or insurance though.
Original post by suzanni
Heyaaaa!
I coulldn't seem to find a thread about Physiotherapy applicants for 2011 at Leeds Met so I thought it might be good to have one! :smile:
So here's to everyone who is waiting for a decision or has been successful in an offer for 2011 entry.

I got an offer in Jan- was SOOO excited! It will deffinately be either my insurance or firm choice ( I also love Brunel in London!) It's such a hard choice! Eeee!

Anyway, let me know how your getting on and where you want to go! Also about accomodation choices etc.
Thanksss. =))

heyy guys! congratz on your offer :smile:

Just wondered what they offered you? (as in grades?) xxx
Reply 3
Original post by Wonderwoman92

Mine is BB at A2 with at least 280 points overall :smile: x
Reply 4
Original post by Wonderwoman92

Thanks! You too!

280 pts:
200 of which from 2 a levels (BB) to include one science subject.

So does this mean the additional 80 pts can be made up an A level and As level if neccessary? and also does anyone know if they accept general studies?
I always looked at the offer as BBC but I was just curious now about what it meant to give more flexibilty really.
I'm sure I read somewhere that they don't accept general studies but just wondering after re- reading my offer after all this time! =)

Quick Reply

Latest