The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

train from manchester to nottingham train station...PHARMACY intw?

im just wondering how far away is the train station from the school of pharmacy and how i should get there if my intw is at 11:45?
Reply 1
anyone?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by 28THAPRIL
anyone?

So your interview is in Nottingham yes?
Nottingham University, University Park?
You'll have to get a bus to the campus, they are really regular and Broadmarsh bus station is like right near the train station, I'd give yourself like 40 minutes just in case.
Reply 3
Original post by L.C:)
So your interview is in Nottingham yes?
Nottingham University, University Park?
You'll have to get a bus to the campus, they are really regular and Broadmarsh bus station is like right near the train station, I'd give yourself like 40 minutes just in case.

which buses go from the nottingham train station?
also are there taxis at the train station?
would it take 40 mins from train station to uni?
thanks alot :smile:
Reply 4
anyone?
Reply 5
I don't know what buses go from outside the station but if you come out the main entrance and turn right, maybe find a map online first lol, its like a two minute walk to the bus station, the buses to University Park stop on the opposite side of the road to it outside Broadmarsh shopping centre, I think its the 13 and 36 that go to the campus but I couldn't say for certain, I don't actually go there or live there I just come down to visit my boyfriend hahah. I imagine you'll be able to get a taxi from the station yeah, it'll probably only take like 15 minutes or so depending on traffic to drive to Nottingham uni, just make sure you leave enough time to find the building you need once you're there :smile:
Reply 6
Get the indigo bus.
You can get the taxi if you want, they are usually right outside the station.
Original post by 28THAPRIL
im just wondering how far away is the train station from the school of pharmacy and how i should get there if my intw is at 11:45?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=29792256&highlight=

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending