The Student Room Group

would I suit BLONDE HAIR?

basically do any of you think I would suit slightly shorter blonde hair with a very loose big curl perm?
and if yes, would it be ash blonde? or really light blonde or honey blonde?

PLEASE HELP ME i need something new but i may just be going crazy thinking blonde will be nice!

btw i'm the one on the left and not sure if the photo has even worked

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
heheh
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
was just about to untill u called me a "cant" lol
Reply 3
Original post by United...
was just about to untill u called me a "cant" lol

jj
Reply 4
I think you would be better off sticking to darker hair colours because blonde will probably wash you out. but then again you won't truly know til you try it.
Reply 5
you would sex the hell out of blonde hair.

are you drunk though?

ps i do believe that you should do what you want, and at best ask your friends for opinion, not some strangers on the net.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
IMO no. To answer your question.
No..but your hair looks like it needs a good brush!
Reply 8
Original post by United...
IMO no. To answer your question.

I agree. You could try a nice rich dark brown, but I don't think blonde is for you. Anyway, brunettes are just better :wink:
Reply 9
I think you definitely would :sexface:.
Reply 10
Original post by danny111
you would sex the hell out of blonde hair.

are you drunk though?

ps i do believe that you should do what you want, and at best ask your friends for opinion, not some strangers on the net.

no, not even drunk, i know it's strange!
yeah I've asked them and it's never yes or no, just maybe; annoying.
i can't decide!

what about the perm though? really big curls though?
Reply 11
Yes. :yep:
Would honestly prefer it as is. Looks great.
Reply 13
I'd stick to darker hair colours if I were you, although I'm sure you could pull off blonde as well :smile:
Reply 14
No.
You look great as a brunette....but if you really want to..then just start off by getting light highlights put in..and see how you like it.

Your hair is darker, try a shade like this if you want :smile:

Reply 16
no and get back in the kitchen
Reply 17
Original post by hitherehwsu
basically do any of you think I would suit slightly shorter blonde hair with a very loose big curl perm?
and if yes, would it be ash blonde? or really light blonde or honey blonde?

PLEASE HELP ME i need something new but i may just be going crazy thinking blonde will be nice!

btw i'm the one on the left and not sure if the photo has even worked

my friend used this, don't know if it was any help though. Its a virtual makeover thing if you upload a photo.

http://www.taaz.com/makeover.html#tab=lipstick

I think brunette is better for you personally though, brings out the big eyes:smile:
Reply 18
Original post by ----------
my friend used this, don't know if it was any help though. Its a virtual makeover thing if you upload a photo.

http://www.taaz.com/makeover.html#tab=lipstick

I think brunette is better for you personally though, brings out the big eyes:smile:

oooh thanks very much, thats a really good website :biggrin: thank you
Reply 19
Original post by When will I know?
You look great as a brunette....but if you really want to..then just start off by getting light highlights put in..and see how you like it.

Your hair is darker, try a shade like this if you want :smile:

oooh I LIKE THAT! good idea as well sort of ease myself in, what about the perm idea? are perms ever a good idea lol?

Quick Reply

Latest