The Student Room Group

Tottenham Hotspur vs. AC Milan (09-03-2011) Who will win?

Scroll to see replies

i've just read seedorf is gonna play as a defensive midfielder/playmaker, in pirlo's position.
Bad move, 3-0 spurs.
Reply 21
If the above is true then Spurs should hammer Milan :lolwut:

I expect Spurs to win anyway to be honest, looking forward to another Zlatan crumble :coma:
Look closely tonight, tonight's the night Ibra will get his true recognition in England as one of the best players in the world. Tonight's the night for him to really step into the light in the european scene.

Yeah I'm Swedish, big whoop, wanna fight about it?!

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 23
This got me aroused and in the mood for the game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYLGtrnY4QA&feature=channel_video_title

Only two more hours of crappy matlab and then stream + subway :sogood:
I may sound a bitter Arsenal fan but, I actually hope Spurs do make it through tonigh... and draw Barca.
Spurs. Italian football is pretty meh these days. Minus Jose's Inter of course.
Original post by n1r4v
This got me aroused and in the mood for the game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYLGtrnY4QA&feature=channel_video_title

Only two more hours of crappy matlab and then stream + subway :sogood:
My most hated program!

ITV game as well so easy stream!
Original post by Mess.

I expect Spurs to win anyway to be honest, looking forward to another Zlatan crumble :coma:

Hopefully many more videos of crumbling Tiziano Crudeli to come up on Youtube :coma:
Original post by Mess.

Presumably to avoid breaking up the Motta/Nesta partnership at the back that's been praised in Italy recently.
Regardless of the result I do hope that Zlatan turns up for the game
As an Arsenal fan even I'm rooting for Spurs.....and I'm hoping to see Flamini stretchered off at some point.
Nesta and Jankulovski. :sexface: Nesta would make it into my favourite XI EVER and Jankulovski would probably make the bench. I'm worried they'll be troubled by the pace. :beard:
no bale start, looking to keep it 0-0 until milan have to open up ?
Robinho reckons that we will "try to repeat the first leg".

No. Bale will be playing :coma:

Arrivederci it's one on one.
Original post by rockrunride
Robinho reckons that we will "try to repeat the first leg".

No. Bale will be playing :coma:

Arrivederci it's one on one.

but not starting :fyi:
Reply 34
Original post by jermaindefoe
no bale start, looking to keep it 0-0 until milan have to open up ?

I expect Milan to keep it tight for the first half as well so I envisage a cagey first half.

I just saw the line-up, defence and attack look very strong and I think their midfield is making the best out of a bad situation (I think Boateng's playing and only if Slowdorf is in the Pirlo role).

Not too sure what to expect from this :holmes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 35
As much as i want Milan to destroy them, i know it won't happen.

2-0 Spurs :erm:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by n1r4v
I expect Milan to keep it tight for the first half as well so I envisage a cagey first half.

I just saw the line-up, defence and attack look very strong and I think their midfield is making the best out of a bad situation (I think Boateng's playing and only if Slowdorf is in the Pirlo role).

Not too sure what to expect from this :holmes:

i am as usual nervous as hell, i wish i could just enjoy the games, kind of ruins it a little!

yeh i think your right, but of the 25 years of watching spurs, we always fook things right up when the game gets cagey and late and we have to hang on. if they get an early goal we are literally screwed, we will drop our heads. Its happened so many times in the past
Reply 37
Lets have another brawl lol
If Ibra plays well Milan have a good chance of winning, however I'm seeing a Spurs 2-1. I can see VDV getting injured though for some reason.

It will be horrific if Spurs draw Barca, although I think Bale would trouble Dani Alves - who can't defend and is usually found at AMR for most of the game.
Reply 39
I am gutted that Gattuso cannot play :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest