The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

who has offers from the university of liverpool?

yey ive just got my second offer for history, ancient history and sociology. i was just wondering who else has liverpool offers, what subjects its for and if they are thinking of going there!! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I’m still waiting, but my application was only sent on the 7th, I applied for Medicinal Chemistry with Pharmacology and if I get an offer it will probably be at least my insurance choice, how long have you waited for your offer?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
i got my offer a week and 3 days after i received my letter off ucas, so it was quite qucik really. where else have you applied to?
i got an offer from them for Anatomy and Human Biology on the 9th! woop!
Psychology offer, got it in the post last saturday. not heard the conditions yet cos track is a gay.
Reply 5
did any need to take an interview here too?
Reply 6
Nope, I didn't have an interview, but I got my offer for English (AAB) on Friday in the post and it was on UCAS by Saturday. I'll have to hear from Manchester first to decide which is my first choice though.
Reply 7
Me.

AAB for Aerospace Engineering.

Deferred though for 2007.
Reply 8
ABB for History
Reply 9
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hi ya! ive got an unconditional offer from liverpool for anatomy and Human biology too! Im hopefully gonna go to liverpool uni as it seems a really good city to be at! is ne1 off to the open day in feb? :smile:
I haven't had an offer from Livers as of yet, but they sent me a letter confirming that they had received my application, which I got last wednesday (the same day that I got all my Track stuff through from UCAS). I'm applying to Politics and Communication Studies.
butterfly444
yey ive just got my second offer for history, ancient history and sociology. i was just wondering who else has liverpool offers, what subjects its for and if they are thinking of going there!! :smile:

ye got offer for liverpool just 2weeks after applying for the computer science course. best thing is i only need BBB.
Got an offer of BBB for genetics but i dont think i'll go there.
Reply 13
i applied to vet med and biovet science but havent heard from either of them yet
Got my offer today for Criminology and Computer Science. Need to get ABB.
Well done on getting 6 offers StillUndecided. I had my interview a couple of weeks ago, so should hear by the end of next week/week after. :smile:
totally_unique
i got an offer from them for Anatomy and Human Biology on the 9th! woop!
Me too! The course sounds great, the 300 points that they want is going to take a lot of work. Was that the same for you?
The course does sound great! Still not sure whether I want to choose them or Loughborough! Gonna be tough!! Will be sooo much work.

*leaves to go and start revising for biology january exams*

xxx
Reply 18
I got an unconditional offer for Anatomy and Human Biology (got the offer the same day as my acknowledgement letter from them!!)
Reply 19
BA Architecture - Unconditional :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending