Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

We need a housemate! (Durham)

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

We are four undergraduates (all girls) looking for a new housemate for our 5 bedroom house, as one of our housemates has dropped out. The house is lovely and in the viaduct area. Is anyone intersted or know anyone who needs a house for next year (2011/12)?

Thanks xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    describe looks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am doing my MA degree this Oct and actually looking for housing actually. But arr..
    do you have any preference in chosing in roommates? coz I am a guy and do you have further detail ? like the distance to the uni, how the rent is share and so on ~~
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    What year are you guys in? Im 22 (girl) and starting a PGCE in durham this Autumn. I currently know noone in durham at all as I didnt do my degree there, and I need somewhere to live! I'm pretty easy to get on with I think, plus my course is pretty full so I'll be at uni a lot of the time. Do you have some more details about the room available?
    Thanks!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi my name is Andrea i'm 22 years old entering as a post grad student in Gov.Affairs next year i would be looking for a room next year . I don't know if you mind but i'm a boy , however i was living with some girls last year and it went fine so if the room is free could you send me a message ?

Thank you very much
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 23 yo female PhD student, starting at Durham in October 2011. If the room is still available, could you send me some info by PM/DM? Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sorry this house is no longer available.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 22, 2011
New on TSR

So how did you do?

Come into the GCSE forum to share your grades

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.