We all have those times, when we just think..this has to be the worst thing in life. This can be related to food and drink too. I can think of two, for me.
1. Opening a yoghurt put lid and it splatting all over your face and top, infront of people.
2. Saving the best part of your dinner/snack for last and then it falls on the floor so you can't eat it anyway, and after ALL THAT WAITINGGGGGGGG...ah
(Original post by davidmarsh01)
I thought this would be by TotoMimo
I'm sorry to let you down I'm sure he'd have soon come up with this one had I not.
3. Forgetting to remove a star anise from a dish and then trying to eat it.
4. The chocolate centre of your Feast Ice Cream snapping off
5. Finding a distinct LACK of chocolate at the tip of your cornetto
Spaghetti droppings when you're in a restaurant. I think I need a bib everytime I'm going to eat spaghetti.
Bought myself a LAYS POTATO CHIPS and the bag was bloated like I literally thought there was lots of chips inside, then when I opened it, it was full of air and there's not really that much potato chips inside. I'm like
Last edited by kristinaalovesu; 05-03-2011 at 06:39.