The Student Room Group

Which university has the hottest students?

Which university has in your honest opinion the hottest students?
Basically I'm 17 years old and bisexual and I want to go to the university with the best looking people. I'm applying next year to study english literature. Of course it isn't the only factor in choosing universities, I'm also interested in the reputation of the university but it is still important.
choosing a uni based on how its students look is probably one of the most stupid things I've heard in a while....

hence I call :troll:
Reply 2
Since the applicants change every year I don't think you can really judge :dontknow:
screw english.................do furniture design at de montford, i heard every body doing that are part time models
Reply 4
Bradford and Bolton.
Go get a life. Wow, what's it like to be bi?
Reply 6
Durham because that's where I'll be :wink:
Sorry I just couldn't resist...

Seriously though, is this something people actually consider?
apart from the reason you stated above, is there any other reason for you to choose a particular university?
Reply 8
Original post by The Polar Dude
apart from the reason you stated above, is there any other reason for you to choose a particular university?

reputation of the university, quality of the course, location. good looking students are just one of many factors that are effecting my choice of university.
Reply 9
Original post by Folie
Durham because that's where I'll be :wink:
Sorry I just couldn't resist...

Seriously though, is this something people actually consider?

yes. you wouldn't want to go to a universities full of mingers would you?
Original post by gilesthewhale
reputation of the university, quality of the course, location. good looking students are just one of many factors that are effecting my choice of university.

the other factors are fine but at the end of the day, u want to get the best degree you can, not drool over hot students, right?
Reply 11
yes. you wouldn't want to go to a universities full of mingers would you?

There are thousands of students at every university. What are the chances of them ALL being 'mingers'?

affecting*
Reply 13
York has the hottest students because I attend it.
Liverpool has the hottest student.

Followed by York, as that's me :sexface:
In all seriousness, Bournemouth. They've done studies, you know.
Open?
Reply 17
The students doing volcano studies at university. :tongue:
durham, nd not just because i come from there
2nd - newcastle
york
northumbria
Reply 19
RHUL was always lauded for it's calibre of females

Quick Reply

Latest