The Student Room Group

which tattoo - opinions please?! (pics)

guys!

please can i have your opnions on the following:

What would you think if you saw a girl with the following tattos?What would be your first thoughts? What image does this portray of someone?

1. Tribal small stomach tattoo

one like this girl's tattoo (though i dont dress or look like that!)

2. Small hip or buttock scorpion tattoo
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9TXmvnQ3Yhw/SksdEpVqwnI/AAAAAAAAAH4/iv7Ve5WpCJU/s400/scorpion-tattoos.JPG

Like this

Which is better and why? are they hott? I would know it was there, so would any of my bf's and people would see it if i was in a bikini but other than that it would be hidden
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

cant see the second tattoo
I think you should get the second. STOP STEALING BANDWIDTH would probably be more original.

Original post by shinytoy
guys!

Reply 3

2. Small hip or buttock scorpion tattoo

That is one ****ed up scorpion
How about you get a tattoo that you've thought about, rather than stealing the idea from someone else?
Reply 5
Original post by psychocustard
How about you get a tattoo that you've thought about, rather than stealing the idea from someone else?

oh no im not getting the exact same one, these pics are just to give the general idea to show what it might look vaguley like :smile:
Reply 6
STOP STEALING BANDWIDTH FOR THE WIN! :O
Why didn't I think of that one !??! Damn.
oh no im not getting the exact same one, these pics are just to give the general idea to show what it might look vaguley like :smile:

the point is, you shouldn't have to try and get opinion from people. It's your tattoo, going on your body. If you have to ask whether people think it's ok then it's not the thing for you.
It is entirely up to you. As someone else has said, its your tattoo and its going to be on your body. I think the tattoos in both the pictures look like they were done by a fairly poor tattooist and the places they are on the girls are pretty trampy. But at the end of the day, its not my opinion. :smile:
Ha and you wonder why 27 to 35 year olds are stuck up towards you.
why not just get the tattoo thats the most meaningful to you? you're going to have it for the rest of your life after all
I would think you had quite poor taste. But why should you care what I think?
I would not care.
Reply 13
Awful/cheap/tacky/boring/hideous. For both.

But do what you want, obviously.
no offence but both are horrible..
Reply 15
tramp stamp
both are awful, but the tribal is worse.

tribal is for people who were getting tattooed in the 90s and for idiots who tan too much now.
They look like a kid has gone crazy with a marker pen tbh.

I'd scream if I found out I had to put up with any of them for the rest of my life.
Original post by lw:)
tramp stamp

i was gonna write the exact same thing lol.
Original post by Jessica_94
i was gonna write the exact same thing lol.
+1. tribal is awful.

Quick Reply

Latest