The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Volunteers needed for voice acting

Helloooo

I need some volunteers to do some voice acting for a short animated film I'm producing - if you have a particularly interesting voice, or even if you don't, please give me a shout on here!

I'll be able to do the recordings in the uni, so would be able to meet you on your lunch break or whatever, and you can use this on your CV too :smile:
I have a German accent :sexface: Because you didn't know this :teehee:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
I'd be happy to help you :smile:. I speak in an RP accent and can do a wide range of accents. However, I'm far away from Yorkshire so that will probably be an issue...
Original post by The Devil
I'd be happy to help you :smile:. I speak in an RP accent and can do a wide range of accents. However, I'm far away from Yorkshire so that will probably be an issue...

Truly RP?! Or modified RP... I have a modified RP I'd say...
Reply 4
Original post by Philosoraptor
Truly RP?! Or modified RP... I have a modified RP I'd say...

To some extent modified as I live in South London and I didn't want to have a south London-esque common accent.
Original post by The Devil
To some extent modified as I live in South London and I didn't want to have a south London-esque common accent.

Yeah probably modified like mine. Unless you talk like Prince Charles or something you will actually have a modfied RP - most BBC presenters for example have modified RP nowadays.
I have a pretty distinct voice.

Quick Reply

Latest