Accept?: Possibly as an insurance; quite a low and easy offer -v.pleased
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
:redface: havent applied yet
Reply 3
I want a Keele offer!!
Reply 4
I want a Keele offer aswell. :bawling: I've applied for Law with economics, but don't know whether economics was the best subject for me, :confused:
Reply 5
Hello...this is my first post...exiting.
Well, I just found out that I got a conditional offer from Keele! I take the International Baccalaureate, they asked me 32 points with a 4 in math and english. I'm sure I can make the grades but im worried about math. I know for sure that i will get a 6 in English and probably will make more than 32 points but what if i get a 3 in math???? this is for Law and Politics. Im thinking worst case here but math is my weakest subject. I was predicted a 4 in Math but what if i have a bad day? If i get really high grades in my other subjects do you think they would consider me anyways?
Anyways im very exited!

--------------

oh my god....i didnt mean to make it so big....oops.
Reply 6
Lucky you! a day later and i'm still waiting for an offer. I suppose if you do you get better in the other subjets they may consider you, but if you do really bad in maths then they may not. My suggestion is that you work really hard in Maths to get the 4 and then hope and pray on results day that you get what you want. :biggrin:
Reply 7
I have an offer for history and politics- 280 points with BC at Alevel- mmmm lovely and low! YAY! xx
Reply 8
Can I ask the people who have had offers, when did you send off your ucas??
Reply 9
12th October
ok, sent off the application just now

Psychology + Maths
Psychology + ICT

:cool:

how long will it take?
Reply 11
Ooo, offer!

320points with BB at Alevel
Reply 12
uhhh....i send mine of 15th October and still no answer. I'm applying for medicine which can explain why i have to wait longer then anybody else.

Besides, i have a question, I know UCAS screwd up something and they have problems with informing people about offers. Is it appropirate to write them email asking about an offer. I dont know the customs in UK so I'am asking.
Reply 13
Well Done To You All Who Have Keele Offers!!! :biggrin:

Don't panic Georgia a lot of places still take you even if the worse comes to worse and you don't get the required points. However I'm sure that won't happen just work hard. I didn't get my results yet I'm here at Keele.

Good Luck to you all and hope to see you all next year. :shakehand
Reply 14
waiting for medicine offer as had interview 2 days ago....remaining positive! :biggrin: :smile: :frown: :mad:
got an offer of 280 points (including B+C) for history and politics.

applied November 10th
Got an offer for single hons Maths 300 points, made me v.happy :smile:
Reply 17
I applied for law (with economics) on the 3rd November to keele. I haven't heard anything from them and i'm getting a bit worried because a boy in school applied about 2 weeks after me and got an offer to study law (with media). Am i being paranoid or what? its just i really really really want to go to keele. :mad: :bawling:
Lettuce
I applied for law (with economics) on the 3rd November to keele. I haven't heard anything from them and i'm getting a bit worried because a boy in school applied about 2 weeks after me and got an offer to study law (with media). Am i being paranoid or what? its just i really really really want to go to keele. :mad: :bawling:

Dont go to oxford brookes or nottingham trent. they are both pollys and to be quite honest dumps.
Reply 19
Lettuce

Your being paranoid i wouldn't worry offers seem to come in at random times

Latest