The Student Room Group

NVQ Level 3 Business Administration

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have any help on unit 306.1
1.4 Explain the purpose and requirements of corporate identity in bespoke business documents

i have looked at the company reputation and competitors, does anyone have any more help please.

Hi I'm currently doing a level 3 in business admin and am needing help with the following question as I can't find anything anywhere: requirements of corporate identity when producing bespoke business documents

Many thanks in advance
Original post by jamielee1992
Does anyone have any help on unit 306.1
1.4 Explain the purpose and requirements of corporate identity in bespoke business documents

i have looked at the company reputation and competitors, does anyone have any more help please.

I can answer the first part of this question but I'm also stuck on the second half. I have put the purpose of corporate identity is so that this is the way your company represent itself to the public and to its customers :smile:
Original post by Ravi_Singh
Hi! I am currently doing a course in Business and Administartion Level 3 and I'm just wondering if any one has done NVQ Business and Administration Level 3? Or currently under taking it? Would appreciate it if some one could get back to me! Thanks.

Ravi :smile:

Hi there,

I'm just about finished with my level 3 business admin course if you need help:smile:
Hi I'm currently doing a level 3 in business admin and was wondering if anyone could help me out with the following as I can't find anything anywhere: requirements of corporate identity when producing bespoke business documents.

Many thanks in advance
Hi, did you manage to find something to help you on this unit? I am also stuck on it! Any help would be appreciated as I have been stuck for two months.
please send me coursework for business admin level 3 much appreciation.
Original post by waqas nadeem
please send me coursework for business admin level 3 much appreciation.
Hello, what units/ questions do you need help with?
Can anyone help me? When writing written answers for the knowledge sections, how much in words should I write for each question? for example
1.1 Explain the importance of negotiation in a business environment
I have written just under 500 for this question. Is that too little? Too much? please help!
Original post by lucaykerley
Can anyone help me? When writing written answers for the knowledge sections, how much in words should I write for each question? for example
1.1 Explain the importance of negotiation in a business environment
I have written just under 500 for this question. Is that too little? Too much? please help!

Hello,

That amount is fine I usually write a couple of paragraphs or so depending on how much I am struggling with the question but I know some apprentices who write 3 sentences. It's all about your preference.
You need to break the questions down so for instance.

First explain the purpose of corporate identity - Company image, projecting the companies vision, ethics and values

The the requirements - these will be specific to each company/organisation so just write how you have been told to do it in your own company. ie letter heads, footers, language (plain english) font size and style.
Original post by Grace175
Hello,

That amount is fine I usually write a couple of paragraphs or so depending on how much I am struggling with the question but I know some apprentices who write 3 sentences. It's all about your preference.

500 words is a lot for one criteria and more than likely you will have hit other criteria with an answer that long so a good assessor should fit that into other criteria.

Generally with Knowledge questions you should be ok with a small paragraph, 3 sentences is not really enough i would ask for more if I had that submitted to me
Reply 52
Did you get any help in the end. I'm stuck on this too :frown:
Has anyone completed B&A 35 buddy a colleague to develop their skills? I'm looking for some resources to add some extra knowledge to my personal statement.
Hi,

If anyone can help me with this question: Explain the uses of models of business innovation in the unit entitled Understand business innovation and growth that would be great!

I need advice on what to write or where to look for the answers
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 55
hi, can you help me. I am struggling with level 1
Original post by Bigcityjoe
Has anyone completed B&A 35 buddy a colleague to develop their skills? I'm looking for some resources to add some extra knowledge to my personal statement.

Hello, I have done this unit, what do you need help with?
Original post by phutch1997
Hi,

If anyone can help me with this question: Explain the uses of models of business innovation in the unit entitled Understand business innovation and growth that would be great!

I need advice on what to write or where to look for the answers

This is what I wrote:

'Models of business innovation can help you identifyopportunities to grow your business, generate new creative ideas, find andsuccessfully enter into new emerging markets and create new systems and rulesthat will take your business forward. Industry model innovation is defined asmoving into new white space, new grey space, or moving to redefine the industryvalue chain. Enterprise model innovation focuses on redefining the internal andexternal boundaries of your organization to create a new business model. Thisincludes moving up or down the value chain, leveraging a network of partners oroutsourcing non‐core activities. Revenue model innovation is about applying new and differentapproaches to making money from the same product or service, rooted in a deepunderstanding of customer behaviour and where customers' perceive value andusing different pricing models.'
hello can any one help I'm doing level 3 and am stuck on 3.1
Original post by Grace175
This is what I wrote:

'Models of business innovation can help you identifyopportunities to grow your business, generate new creative ideas, find andsuccessfully enter into new emerging markets and create new systems and rulesthat will take your business forward. Industry model innovation is defined asmoving into new white space, new grey space, or moving to redefine the industryvalue chain. Enterprise model innovation focuses on redefining the internal andexternal boundaries of your organization to create a new business model. Thisincludes moving up or down the value chain, leveraging a network of partners oroutsourcing non‐core activities. Revenue model innovation is about applying new and differentapproaches to making money from the same product or service, rooted in a deepunderstanding of customer behaviour and where customers' perceive value andusing different pricing models.'

Thanks so much for this!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending