The Student Room Group

Msc Management - Imperial

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I did my interview approximately 3 weeks ago, and still no answer... weird.
Reply 101
how long does it normally take for an answer? i did my interview more than two weeks ago.. but still no answer and they told me that i should get one within two weeks....
I just received my offer!
Reply 103
Original post by student99991
I just received my offer!

Congratulations on your offer!
anyone on waiting list for imperial?
hi, finished my application on 13th of march.

How long did it take for imperial to invite to a interview?
Reply 106
Exactly one month and one day it took for me
Reply 107
Anybody looking for accommodation in the area and want to buddy up?
Reply 108
Original post by adc92
Anybody looking for accommodation in the area and want to buddy up?

I am looking for accommodation as well. Would be nice
Reply 109
Hi, I was invited for an interviw on the 1st of May. Any tips on what to prepare for the interview?
Original post by xhino
Hi, I was invited for an interviw on the 1st of May. Any tips on what to prepare for the interview?

Be prepared to elaborate on anything you wrote in your career planning questions and personal statement. Also think of qualities that you have that distinguish you from other applicants. I don't think you should be worried about surprise questions, I wasn't asked anything out of the ordinary. Feel free to PM me if you want.
Reply 111
Be prepared to elaborate on anything you wrote in your career planning questions and personal statement. Also think of qualities that you have that distinguish you from other applicants. I don't think you should be worried about surprise questions, I wasn't asked anything out of the ordinary. Feel free to PM me if you want.

Thanks a lot :smile:
Original post by xhino

Just had my interview.

They asked me why I wanted to study at imperial.
My short and long term career goals.
Biggest achievements in life
Which sector I would like to work at
Some questions about my background - which I described in the application

Good Luck!
Reply 113
Original post by nicolaszalcberg
Just had my interview.

They asked me why I wanted to study at imperial.
My short and long term career goals.
Biggest achievements in life
Which sector I would like to work at
Some questions about my background - which I described in the application

Good Luck!

Thank you for you answer :smile:
Hey!
It would be of great help if anyone could suggest what would be the best place to live in while studying at Imperial(south kensington campus)

Is Gradpad the best option? Or renting am apartment would be a better option?

Thanks in advance!
Original post by xhino
After my application was considered unsuccessful I wrote an email asking for feedback. They emailed me saying that I had to many courses business related, which are more than 25%. Nevertheless, I had sent to them an email including my transcript with the course I've taken and they said to me that I am eligible to apply. If they wouldn't have said I am not eligible for this reason I would not have applied at all. Do you think its worthy letting them know this, or there is no chance they reconsider a decision?

Hi, may I ask what you degree is? Coz I major in accounting and have applied the course as well. I am worry that my degree might contain too many business related courses
Original post by angelranai
anyone on waiting list for imperial?

Yes I have been put to waiting list too.
Any idea when do they usually announce results for waiting list applicants and what are the probabilities of getting through it?
Original post by Arpankhandelwal
Yes I have been put to waiting list too.
Any idea when do they usually announce results for waiting list applicants and what are the probabilities of getting through it?

I have been trying to find out. I have no idea but i have a feeling sometime in June when the application closes.
Original post by angelranai
I have been trying to find out. I have no idea but i have a feeling sometime in June when the application closes.

I assume that as the offer holder deadlines approach, some people will decline their offers, which will open up spots for people on the waiting list.
I assume that as the offer holder deadlines approach, some people will decline their offers, which will open up spots for people on the waiting list.

Do you know when are the offer holder deadlines?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending