Funnist?
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Multiplexed
Funnist?

I know - I made up the word sorry - the most fun if you political correctness, you know the wackyist, the randomist, anything really :smile:

(I'm trying to break the conventional - hello I'm hoping to go to lancaster next year blah blah blah)
Reply 3
I'd like to know this too :biggrin: lol.
Err well there is one (no idea what it is called) who hit each other with medieval weapons for fun. They were doing a show type thing to get people to join during the first few weeks. Was very weird but they looked happy doing it? :wink:
Reply 5
butterflytears
Err well there is one (no idea what it is called) who hit each other with medieval weapons for fun. They were doing a show type thing to get people to join during the first few weeks. Was very weird but they looked happy doing it? :wink:

haha fair do's

Do yuo all join loads of societies or is it just something you join becuase you are too drunk to know any different *cough* I mean to make friends, in the first week then never go?
Reply 6
I joined RocSoc in Freshers Week and never went... I also joined altsoc and have been to a couple of meetings but it seems to be mostly second and third years and hardly any freshers there so I don't plan to go any more, really. A lot of people join them and never go, it's nothing to worry about.

Some people really enjoy their societies though, so don't just think they're all crap from what I've said, haha.
i joined the alternative music society but got a bit bored! Everyone sort of looked at me weird cos everyone was indie and i kinda wasnt lol.

You can join any society you want, and go if you want. No one forces you to do anything
Reply 8
LUMAS!
yay
(manga and anime society)
Started off a bit boring but now we all know each other a bit better its pretty good. I think its relatively new so still getting around to organising bar crawls. (Our baka crawl) so if some guy comes up to you in spiky random coloured hair or with some cat ears on and says "baka" to you its a compliment... honestly...
Reply 9
Joined the Bowling Society but i've not yet managed to make it to a single session. Bloody schedule/urge to avoid a hectic race to the correct bus.

It does look like fun though.