The Student Room Group
Reply 1
In future, it might be worth noting that you might get a better response if you post in the Computing and ICT forum.

As for your homework, I think it means collecting various documents such as flyers, newspaper articles, leaflets, pamphlets and letters.
Reply 2
brown
In future, it might be worth noting that you might get a better response if you post in the Computing and ICT forum.

Sorry, in the future I will look better.

brown
As for your homework, I think it means collecting various documents such as flyers, newspaper articles, leaflets, pamphlets and letters.

I had that in mind, but I thought she ment documents like Word, Powerpoint etc. But I think you are the right one.

Thank you.
Reply 3
Your teacher is being a bit vague. If she had said 'business documents' she will have meant the documents I listed above. She should have been a bit more specific.

N.B: Powerpoint and Word are not documents, they are computer applications or 'software'. Hope I've helped. Good luck! Out of interest are you doing GCSE or GNVQ ICT?
Reply 4
Sorry, I was being a bit vague. She did say 'business documents', so you are right about the documents you listed. Thank you.

I am doing GCSE ICT. :smile:
Reply 5
documents: a formal piece of writing that provides information or that acts as a record of events
Reply 6
How about memo, fax?
As these a templare documents in word???
Dont know but an idea!
Sounds like a dodgy homework to me, cant remember beinga asked about different types of business documents in my GCSE!
Memo and fax sound like good business ones. I agree, sounds like a badly described homework! You should have a word with your teacher and tell him/her you didn't really understand what she was asking you to do :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Technically, anything thsat passes on information can be classed as a document, but I assume if you are being asked to collect them then your teacher will mean paper based documents such as:
Newsletters
Brochures
Leaflets/flyers
Letters
Business Cards
Faxes
Memos
Agenda from a meeting (a meeting plan)
Minutes from a meeting (recording of what happand in the meeting)
Lists (not sure if that's valid)
Newspaper Article (not sure about that one??)

Hope this helps.

Latest

Trending

Trending