The Student Room Group

How many summer exams do you have?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by TimmonaPortella
:five: woo, 12!
2 law, 2 economics, 2 classics, 4 maths (FP1, core 4, stats 1, differential equations) - and 2 general studies, which I guess don't count.

nah a lot of people did bad actually in general studies at my college. So it's troublesome enough to be part of the list!
Reply 81
Three new A2s and two January resits.
Reply 82
2 history and general, 1 spanish and economics (AS)

:smile:
Reply 83
7 -- none of them being resits!!
Reply 84
2 - law tort special study (i need 37/80 for an A ) and english.
If, however, my college don't let me drop psychology then I'll have 4 -law,english, psychology U4 and Psychology U3 Resit.
Just the one at A2 :biggrin:
Reply 86
8 :frown:
5 only 1 resit.
Reply 88
Doing A2 levels and i have 10 exams ! :angry: but im trying to figure out ways i can cut them down :s-smilie:
5 exams
Reply 90
Reply 91
8 Exams
3 Resits :frown:
Reply 92
5! :biggrin:
I am still thinking about how many to sit just to be safe. *Sigh* I wish my practicals were all Aceful just as my regular modules :/
1 physics,2 maths, one bio (possibly one more ? )
6 - Critical Thinking 1/2; D1; Psychology Unit 2; Chemistry unit 2 (resit) and Biology unit 2 (resit)

I had 8 difficult exams this Jan, having only 6 this season is a welcome change.
11 :frown:

6 maths modules, 4 for physics
... and one more for Chemistry
Original post by Fat-Love
nah a lot of people did bad actually in general studies at my college. So it's troublesome enough to be part of the list!

Are you on the Magd. fb group btw?
Sorry if I've asked this. I lose track :tongue:
13. no resits.
A2 year: 7
though potentially upto +3 (C3, Bio4 and Ch1) resits if I want to aim for my A* in bio/maths and buffer my UMS for Chemistry
Reply 99
Neuf

Quick Reply

Latest