The Student Room Group

Gap Year 2009-10 Chat Thread II

Scroll to see replies

i have a headache too >< im wearing my glsases and im straining my eyes cos they want to go to double vision! :awesome:

i could see bunnies last night on the road! so weird. i love my glasses
(edited 13 years ago)
I always get caffeine withdrawal headaches unless I've had my morning cup of almost thick coffee (we have a coffee machine, we're supposed to put in a dessert spoon per person... I put in at least 2 >_<) a can of diet coke and a cup of tea in the evening!
The boy just has instant which I hate :yucky: I am such a coffee snob :biggrin:
i just have several cups of tea a day :tongue:
I am too Nina :p: Can't stand instant coffee now but my mum lives off it! I want one of those coffee machines with the pods you put in but they're SO expensive :frown:
why did i edit my post IDK...

guys i am trying to think of questions i might be asked in my interview, but i dontk now as ive never worked in a fashion store or as a supervisor >.< any ideas?

my fam drinks instant! whats the dif? i dont really like coffee
Same PC. At the moment I have one of those caffetiere things or however it's spelt. I love Italian coffee :coma:

At the moment I've been drinking lots of green and fruit tea because it's supposed to be good for me instead of coffee, hence the headache :/

Inky: the difference is the taste. Instant is not nice. The other coffee is a lot smoother and richer and it's worth the extra money.
i dont like green tea at all, bleurgh
No, I don't like it either. I don't like tea at all. I can just about stand fruit tea but that's it. I just drink it because I am trying to be healthier. I gave up concentrating, I just feel so ill now.
I've been looking up doing a postgrad nursing degree in London, and I'd get a £7k NHS bursary but it's SO expensive to live there I don't know what I'd actually live off >_<
Original post by psychocustard
I've been looking up doing a postgrad nursing degree in London, and I'd get a £7k NHS bursary but it's SO expensive to live there I don't know what I'd actually live off >_<

yeah, i think you'd have to save up. my friend is doing nursing and she said she hasnt got time for a job shes living off her savings :/ and its not like living is hugely expensive here.

i've decided if i get the job in lincoln i'm going to have to move closer cos its a 1hr 40 min bus jouney ¬_¬ 40 min drive. damn buses!
But save up off what? I haven't got anything to save from >_<

I might have to see about living with B again, and just live further from campus.
I won't be doing a masters. I won't be able to afford it :p:
I'll be going on the dole by the looks of things!
i has my first shift on tuesday! problem is i have nooo money pretty much, the train is £8, i still have to find something to wear the following tuesday (i dont get paid til the tuesday morning >_>) and urgh.
Good luck with it though inky!!

Finished my homework. Still want to write another 350 words for this assignment and learn one answer for the French test. I think though I'll watch some tv first and eat before I die :p:
i didnt know lipsy was owned by next. you learn something new every day! :woo:
806/1000 words done :awesome: Gah!
you are nearly there :biggrin:
891 and I am stuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest