The Student Room Group

Gap Year 2009-10 Chat Thread II

Continuation of part one.

Scroll to see replies

Oh wow, didn't realise we were near MKII already! time flies...
Wooo new thread.

I'm trying to make decisions about money! I've saved £170 over the last two weeks, which I'm really proud of. I'd decided that next week I wanted to spend my money and relax a bit (esp as I'll have done my essay woo) and I really really want a new gilet. Just decisions about getting it, going temp into my overdraft to add more to my savings to then break even the week after....

DON'T KNOW!
WOOO NEW THREAD! :woo:

I feel fine now, just a bit of an achey neck. Gonna go to the library later to make up for my distinct crappiness yesterday.

Ah I hate money. I really do. I find keeping up with it so so difficult :frown:

Inky, what shampoo are you using? And how hot are you having the water? If it's too hot you're probably over-stimulating the grease makers
Yeah, I feel that.

ONLY THE CONCLUSION TO WRITE ON MY ESSAY NOW! I'll do that now before brunch and then enjoy a day of luxury :biggrin:
WOO!

almost looking forward to a day of productiveness in the library. I r nerd.
FINISHED MY ESSAY THIS MORNING :woo:

And am going to now go and spend lots of money that I don't (yet) have, then I'm going to York and having dinner with my two beesties :biggrin: one is at York and the other is visiting! :woo: great way to celebrate finishing my essay!
None of the librarians knew what I was on about when I was asking about the medieval archives online I need to use. Ffs...
im applying for help with prescriptions, glasses etc. no idea if im eligible but might as well fill in the forms right?

trying to figure out what to wear for this damn interview on 22nd. i have no money and i also need a haircut >_<
Um, I'm not sure if you would be actually, as you're working. That said, if you count as a full time student you should do?
nope i dont count as a full time student, and i dont work full time either :/ i pay rent, council tax etc. urgh >_< why dont i just go on benefits and get it all for free. lol.
Nope, you won't get help then as far as I know. Once you're 19 and not in full time education or on benefits, you get nada.
its poo, my parents cant help me with bills or anything and meh oh well.

just researching lipsy ^_^ and trying to write down all relevant stuff!
my sister has stolen and ruined all three pairs of my black full length leggings. great. im now going out in a pair of jeggings. i look ridic :/ i dont have any black tights cos shes had all of them too.
Ally, why don't you just tell her to **** off? I genuinely think you're being too nice, here.
i said she's buying me leggings next week:smile: i need a pair for my interview anyway...
Fair enough. I just think you need to be tougher on her.
ive tried screaming shouting locking things up taking her stuff mum and dad having a go at her, what more can i do?>_<

its raining outside, im going to get wet feet and be cold:frown:
New thread :woo:

Congrats on the essay finishing Alex!!!
Got so much to do today :/
I need to go into town and get the boy some cleaning supplies for the new house (he has no idea :p:), I will also clean this place up a little since it's impossible to even move. I want to learn an answer for my French test, get 350 words of this tefl assignment done and do my German homework :awesome:. Time I have to do it by is 10pm, let's see how I manage :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest