The Student Room Group

Just wondering if I can.................?

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to check out if it would be possible to post a questionnaire on here?

I am in the latter stages of my Access course and we have just been given an assignment which has to include structured and unstructured questions (maximum 20).

I need at least 25 responses and the subject area will be ANXIETY. I am not sure yet, what angle I will be starting from, all a bit vague at the moment.

I am hoping to create the questionnaire by using either SurveyBuilder or SurveyMonkey which allows online responses and I am assuming that all responses will be anonymous (if this is not the case - I will need to re-consider).

Do you guys know if this is appropriate, if so, is it likely that I would receive enough replies?

Just kicking ideas about at the minute - any advice would really be appreciated.

Thank you, JayJay1001
Reply 1
I don't know if it's allowed or appropriate to post it here but I'd be happy to answer it for you.
:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by jami74

Original post by jami74
I don't know if it's allowed or appropriate to post it here but I'd be happy to answer it for you.
:smile:

Thank you - is it OK I PM you when it is ready?
Id be happy to do it too x
Reply 4
You see quite a lot of threads on TSR where people ask users to fill out a questionnaire. I'm pretty sure it's allowed, and people are usually happy to help. Post the link in the OP and I'm sure you'll get responses.
Reply 5
Original post by JayJay1001
Thank you - is it OK I PM you when it is ready?

Yep :smile:
Reply 6
Thanks everyone - feeling a lot more positive about it now.
As soon as I get the questionnaire ethically approved by my tutor I will post it on here. Thanks again for your advice/help. JayJay1001
Is this for your report? Will make it a lot easier compared to randomly approaching strangers on the street! I'd be happy to complete any questionnaire as well.
Reply 8
Im guessing as you are not infringing on people's freewill it will be more than acceptable to post your questionnaire here. Failing that it looks as if you have a growing sample size group which you can add me to - happy to help out :redface:)
Reply 9

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending