The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Neil_K
I can't believe everyone here believes it's easier for an ugly girl to get laid than an ugly guy. You've all got it so wrong.

An ugly guy with a boatload of confidence will have no problem at all attracting women. But an ugly girl with confidence will still have problems. This is because men are attracted to women primarily by their looks (at least initially), but for women it is a guy's personality and confidence that is the most important.

This is why you regularly see ugly or average looking men with hot girls...but you rarely see hot men with ugly women.

History is littered with examples of men who were notoriously ugly yet did phenomenally well with women. For example, Voltaire, Jean Paul Satre, Casanova, David X...they were/are notoriously ugly, yet women fell for them because of their personalities and because they knew what women universally responded to. They were not 'celebrities' or anything...so it wasn't their fame women fell for, nor was it their looks!

Women are attracted to men who are ATTRACTIVE, not merely men who are good looking. Being attractive is more than just looks.

Have you ever heard the term 'sexy ugly'? This is a term women use to describe men who are not good looking, but who they are attracted to and who they find sexy. Again, this is a secret women will never reveal, but it is 100% true.

Don't believe what women SAY about this...pay attention only to what they do. There are examples all around us of ugly guys with hot girls.

A confident guy who is average looking or ugly will do better with women than a guy who has male model type looks but lacks confidence.

So really...being physically ugly isn't as big a problem for a guy as it is for a woman. Women have to rely on their looks far more than a guy to attract the attention of the opposite sex.

So the bottom line is: it's easier for ugly men (with confidence) to get laid than ugly women.

The hell is this?

Ugly guys? For all you know that guy has something the woman found out and kept it to herself.

Such as;

- Big dick and he can use it?
- Eats fanny like its a bacon sarnie?
- Has a career, good car and house
- Has ****loads of money
- She is an attention whore/social climber who see's this guy as her meal ticket

Dont be so foolish as to think most pretty women go for looks alone, they're in it for their own good most of the time and how many shoes they can snag out of his wallet.
Original post by Marlo Stanfield
Bro, gotssepieler, whatever it is. You're weird. If in real life you come across even just 10% as weird as you are online then, you aren't going places anywhere which has an ounce of social convention.

To be honest, I'm just trolling a bit. And I thought the insults I came up with were too good not to share. I'm surprised I didn't recieve more praise for them. :mad:

Anyway, I'd never even act 5% of the way I've composed myself on here. I just wanted to complain/joke around on here. The good thing about the internet is a certain level of anonymity (although in the future, this might not be true :frown: ).

In reality, I know what my problems are:

-social anxiety

-depression

-not going out at all (due to the anxiety)

I have confidence with women for the most part. I just don't enjoy going to bars, going to movies, going to concerts, going to parties, etc...things many people like to do...I'd rather stay home and read.

I am also a little bitter about being bullied in junior high. I've always been a strong guy but I was never a fighter. I let people get away with pushing me and threatening me because I was afraid of getting hit. This makes me feel bad because, as strong as I am, I shouldn't be afraid. This, of course, made me feel self-conscious around women because I felt they'd sense my mental fragility.
Original post by gottspieler
Thanks Mr. Love Doctor.

Good advice. But from my personal experience, average looking guys have a harder time getting some for the most part. ALL of the unpopular and or unattractive girls in high school (all the ones who wanted sex at least) got laid. They even talked about it at times. There was an ugly girl at work last year who talked about dick a lot and always hit on the good-looking men. In high school one average looking girl with huge tits (prob the only reason she got any attention) gave a blowjob to a wrestler on the football field after school in front of 5 other students who watched from a distance in the gym. My guy friends, on the other hand, dated infrequently and rarely if ever got laid. It isn't impossible. Just much harder. Trust me...I set my standards fairly low, Sir.

And I have worked on my attractive qualities:

-muscles

-confidence (I approach women with a smile and positive attitude and flirt with them often)

-intelligence

-the "cool factor"...I'm pretty fly for a 220 lb chubby white guy

Maybe I'm just ugly? I don't know. But I doubt that I'm absolutely disgusting. Women smile and talk to me often...they just tend to want to be friends for the most part. Popular/ "hot" guys have a monopoly on women. Haven't you noticed that 10 girls will fight for 1 popular guy at times? Only later, when the girls grow up, do they learn to "lower their standards" and date what should have been their equals in the first place. There are always exceptions though.

Quiet child. Everyone is an expert on the internetz. I'll bet your girlfriend is so fat you have to pay rent to live on her. Also, I have a nagging suspicion that you are so ugly that the doctor spanked the wrong end when your mother **** you out of her herpes infested coin slot. Or perhaps I'm mistaken..I apologize, I didn't meant to say that. I meant "syphilis infested coin slot"..that would account for the brain damage...

Split personality disorder.

I actually had to check your username twice, to see if it was the same person replying.
Original post by Neil_K
I can't believe everyone here believes it's easier for an ugly girl to get laid than an ugly guy. You've all got it so wrong.

An ugly guy with a boatload of confidence will have no problem at all attracting women. But an ugly girl with confidence will still have problems. This is because men are attracted to women primarily by their looks (at least initially), but for women it is a guy's personality and confidence that is the most important.

This is why you regularly see ugly or average looking men with hot girls...but you rarely see hot men with ugly women.

History is littered with examples of men who were notoriously ugly yet did phenomenally well with women. For example, Voltaire, Jean Paul Satre, Casanova, David X...they were/are notoriously ugly, yet women fell for them because of their personalities and because they knew what women universally responded to. They were not 'celebrities' or anything...so it wasn't their fame women fell for, nor was it their looks!

Women are attracted to men who are ATTRACTIVE, not merely men who are good looking. Being attractive is more than just looks.

Have you ever heard the term 'sexy ugly'? This is a term women use to describe men who are not good looking, but who they are attracted to and who they find sexy. Again, this is a secret women will never reveal, but it is 100% true.

Don't believe what women SAY about this...pay attention only to what they do. There are examples all around us of ugly guys with hot girls.

A confident guy who is average looking or ugly will do better with women than a guy who has male model type looks but lacks confidence.

So really...being physically ugly isn't as big a problem for a guy as it is for a woman. Women have to rely on their looks far more than a guy to attract the attention of the opposite sex.

So the bottom line is: it's easier for ugly men (with confidence) to get laid than ugly women.

Your argument is completely destroyed by one fact you chose to overlook.

Its the fact that most ugly guys do not have a **** load of confidence and the kind of personalities that women find super attractive. You can't talk about these kinds of ugly guys when they're a minority. Now if you were to compare the average ugly girl to the average ugly guy you'd obviously find that its much easier for the girl to get laid.

Guys will lower their standards tenfold if they know a certain girl is interested in them or if they have a chance of getting some. If that same girl showed them no attention they wouldn't look at her not to talk of consider her, TWICE!

The thing you're doing in your post is comparing the relatively rare ugly guy (that is attractive in every other way) with the average ugly girl. And that isn't a fair comparison.

Let me use a crappy analogy I just thought of.
Imagine there's this special ingredient found only in apples. This ingredient only exists in 1 out of every 1 million apples in this world. This ingredient only affects guys and when eaten, releases a special kind of pheromone that no woman on earth can resist. With this pheromone a guy can sleep with any woman he wishes to, as much as he wants, anytime, anywhere, anyhow. You get the point.
Would you say its easier for guys to get laid because of this special pheromone? Remember only 1 in a million apples contain this special ingredient. This still wouldn't change the fact that it's still easier for the average girl to get laid. Somehow you forget that the exceptions aren't the rule.
(edited 11 years ago)
Have you ever heard the term 'sexy ugly'?

I've never heard anyone say anything like that before...
Reply 185
Don't know if it is easier but it's more common to see ugly girls get laid - they get to choose from all of the drunk losers desperate for sex. Since a lot of guys will 'take what they can get'
guys, they can pay for it.

not sure if girls can.
Reply 187
Money helps.
Reply 188
Why am I getting the feeling that all the women that have money are gold diggers? Because from what I'm seeing here people are disregarding that women can make their own money.

Well, in my point of view it doesn't matter how ugly I may be, but paying for sex? Nah, I deserve better than that.
Ugly guys with confidence potentially, but ugly girls do have it easier. One of my best friend's exes was obese, extremely plain, no personality and had a gap between her teeth but at just 18 her body count was 6 and on Tinder she had around 1,000 matches.

Latest

Trending

Trending